Need help finding sunkin' ski (Not Anymore!!!)

The gps mark is so accurate I can pretty much hit the ski with the anchor every time we pass(ouch).This piece of equiptment I have is unreal,I have learned how to read it real well. The diver we used finally answered and didnt want to go at first but Chad to him we could take him directly to it. After that I guess he wanted to do it. So kinda waiting on him at the moment. I dont want anyone to get hurt, I have seen things go wrong that just should happen but they do, you know. So I will hopefully report a found ski in my next post. I will take my camcorder to, that would be an awesome site. I had a dream we pulled it out last night,hmmm..

Thanks for the support,
Luke

RoyalFlush@PCB

Shootin' The Crap
The gps mark is so accurate I can pretty much hit the ski with the anchor every time we pass(ouch).This piece of equiptment I have is unreal,I have learned how to read it real well. The diver we used finally answered and didnt want to go at first but Chad to him we could take him directly to it. After that I guess he wanted to do it. So kinda waiting on him at the moment. I dont want anyone to get hurt, I have seen things go wrong that just should happen but they do, you know. So I will hopefully report a found ski in my next post. I will take my camcorder to, that would be an awesome site. I had a dream we pulled it out last night,hmmm..

Thanks for the support,
Luke

Good Luck, Luke. :biggthumpup:

GREAT TO HEAR! Good Luck pulling it up.

I have to admit that I cringe when I think of an anchor hitting that ski, but at least you're getting it back.

I agree with crab. I say we get a RESTORE THE SUNKEN SUPERJET FUND going.

keefer

T1
I bet you can get it to shore, take the plugs out, spin it around a few times, prime it, fire it up and rip. :biggrin: Seriously I hope you get it back on dry land soon, this has been an interesting saga.:biggthumpup:

RoyalFlush@PCB

Shootin' The Crap
I bet you can get it to shore, take the plugs out, spin it around a few times, prime it, fire it up and rip. :biggrin: Seriously I hope you get it back on dry land soon, this has been an interesting saga.:biggthumpup:

We should start a pool....:biggrin:

keefer

T1
It's got enough Yami parts, I bet it would fire right up if the water was drained from the crankcase.. I would not want to bet on how long it would last though:cool2:

Y

yamaslut

awesome news!!!!!!!!!

I'm so hoping you guys get her up:Banane01:

yamanube

This Is The Way
Staff member
Ive been following along with this the whole time, it seems like you are real close so I better subscribe as not to miss it. Good luck!

Y

yamaslut

I was wondering the same...

Tell that to the rusted, deteriorated hull of the Titanic.:bigeyes: or the little creatures that live in the depth of the ocean. :banghead:

Good luck bringing it up Guys! :arms: :woot:

it would probably take a while in freshwater

Waste Land

Non Multa Sed Multum
I was wondering the same...

Tell that to the rusted, deteriorated hull of the Titanic.:bigeyes: or the little creatures that live in the depth of the ocean. :banghead:

Good luck bringing it up Guys! :arms: :woot:

Yeah, theres oxygen in all water.....but to rust at a regular rate doesnt the metal need a better oxygen source like...open air? He can bring it up with very little rust most likey. The titanic is rusting like hell cause its been under there for a friggin long time not to mention the salt

The Penguin

triple secret probation
let's put it this way -

there's a whole bunch of dissolved oxygen at 18'

usually not too much sunlight on a murky lake

Top Bottom