New 750 x2 build

Small update while the baby was taking her nap.
I got the front fill filled and will shape it tonight. And sanded down the center and got it almost ready for paint.

eme5e8ut.jpg

e2uje4a4.jpg

yqenynum.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I got some more work done today. Got the front fill done. And the center done. Next up is to fill the driveshaft area and sand down the 1" PVC.

na3ujy2a.jpg

ujedy3ad.jpg

yqyvegys.jpg

udese4ap.jpg

Today's work. I got the driveshaft hole filled and done. Filled up some small holes in the bottom too. All that's left is to sand everything with about 220 grit and paint.

5e3ezy4a.jpg

ananype5.jpg

Got the pump in, double cooling hooked up, west coast intake and my nozzle on. Still gotta do my c.a.t.s. Handle bar trim.

gazuma7y.jpg

pasehyga.jpg

u8a9uze6.jpg

bazyjuba.jpg

Hi I have a 2000 year superjet motor that came out of a blaster 1 ( motor must of been change. But I would want a x2 to mess around but is in a mission to install the blaster old pump and motor in it. Would really like to hear what your guys comments
Thanks

Hi I have a 2000 year superjet motor that came out of a blaster 1 ( motor must of been change. But I would want a x2 to mess around but is in a mission to install the blaster old pump and motor in it. Would really like to hear what your guys comments
Thanks

There's a couple 701 x2 builds out there just search them up

Top Bottom