New 750 x2 build

I think they give you a free skirt when you buy underpadding. Underpadding isnt really needed on x2's.

Builds looking good. Next time when you do a gas door delete mod , cut all the rest of the crap out from inside the hull after you glass the outside. This way you can sand it flat on the inside and then lay a couple layers of glass from the inside to strengthen that area. Also frees up a little more space above the waterbox.

Took a time out from the x2 for a little side work

My sons 22. (Was black)
y8apapu2.jpg

Ruger 10/22 (was wood grain)
uvy2ybah.jpg

Deer skull.
a2aqy4yp.jpg

Prepping my 750 head and a few other things to do inside the x2. Will be done like this
3emydy3u.jpg

ede9u4av.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
Don't forget to look into the Rad Dudes direct steer fix. That steering cable looks like it is bent bad already.

If budget is an issue, take the cable to your local metal supplier. Get a piece of aluminum or stainless tubing that is just slightly larger in ID than the cable is in OD. Use a piece of cooling line and 2 work clamps to hold it to the outer part of the cable.

I only have used squirrel cage x2 but you should be able to get something that will hold up for you for about $5.

Well took her out for the first test run. Made it back to the ramp after 45 minutes of playing but it limped back.

Problem one: had a random cut out. My plugs were loose

Problem two: bilge line needs looped up, it let's water in while sitting

Problem three: blew the pipe boot. It was only 24 years old

Problem four: I modded the pipe and dried it out but water dropping on the pipe sizzles. Is it too dry?

Got almost everything fixed, ran about 10 tanks thru it. Only problem I got now is a random short that comes and goes. Purple wire from stator to the cdi. I believe it is shorting right at the cdi. I can move the wire around and it will fire up, move it again and it won't.

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
Well took her out for the first test run. Made it back to the ramp after 45 minutes of playing but it limped back.

Problem one: had a random cut out. My plugs were loose

Problem two: bilge line needs looped up, it let's water in while sitting

Problem three: blew the pipe boot. It was only 24 years old

Problem four: I modded the pipe and dried it out but water dropping on the pipe sizzles. Is it too dry?

I am to understand its okay for a pipe to lightly sizzle. I personally will accept a light steam off the pipe chamber but no bubbling or sizzle noise is acceptable to me. It's not worth the risk. Minimal improvement to power for maximum risk to my wallet is not a fair trade.

Top Bottom