New Waterdawg Footholds

T-bone

brraap....thats so 2002
unclehulka13 said:
for being so "universal fit" he only shows them in a superjet. PUT EM IN SOMETHING ELSE.

what is he to do, put them in everything imaginable and take a picture for the web...............look i put them in an srx, a 550, an octane..ect..........your such a dumbass

Here are some pics of a pair I just got. Mile do these look like the ones in your new hull.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 86
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 55
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 90
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 95
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 66
I called Jeff and he said that he has about 10 or 12 pair ready for shipment and that he will get mine in the mail Monday morning. He seemed pretty nice. I know that there are alot of people that give him a bad wrap but I am willing to give it a shot and see how this goes I will post what takes place.

O and to top it off his credit card machine is broke he will mail them out monday and call me when the machine is fixed so that he can run my card. Who else would do that..

RoyalFlush@PCB

Shootin' The Crap
speedfreak said:
I called Jeff and he said that he has about 10 or 12 pair ready for shipment and that he will get mine in the mail Monday morning. He seemed pretty nice. I know that there are alot of people that give him a bad wrap but I am willing to give it a shot and see how this goes I will post what takes place.

O and to top it off his credit card machine is broke he will mail them out monday and call me when the machine is fixed so that he can run my card. Who else would do that..

Based on his track record, I wouldn't believe a word from his mouth...

Keep us posted on your order, though.

Mile9c1

X-H2O.com
Royal Flush said:

Actually his track record for footholds isn't too bad, there are two people on this thread who appear to have gotten theirs in a timely manner.

C

CG Racing

still waiting for my hood kit from march 2005. everyday i rush home to see if it's here

Mile9c1

X-H2O.com
hangtime said:
of course he did .He makes them to order doesn't he. that's why it takes so long

CG most definitely didn't pay for it, and Jeff is under the assumption that CG doesn't want it anymore.

Last spring Jeff was offering a $500 hoodkit deal and he was willing to ship before receiving payment...

Mile9c1

X-H2O.com
Royal Flush said:

I just got off the phone with Jeff, he said Speedfreaks footholds are in the mail :woot:

Top Bottom