New Waterdawg Footholds

Some pics of my REVS during and after install. A lot of work but definately worth it!!!:biggthumpup: :biggthumpup:

Attachments

• Picture 014 (Small).jpg
    Picture 014 (Small).jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 165
  • Picture 019 (Small).jpg
    Picture 019 (Small).jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 178
  • Picture 039 (Small).jpg
    Picture 039 (Small).jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 186
  • Picture 041 (Small).jpg
    Picture 041 (Small).jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 168
  • Picture 047 (Small).jpg
    Picture 047 (Small).jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
A few more:

Attachments

• Picture 048 (Small).jpg
    Picture 048 (Small).jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 117
  • Picture 050 (Small).jpg
    Picture 050 (Small).jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 113
  • Picture 053 (Small).jpg
    Picture 053 (Small).jpg
    81 KB · Views: 116
  • Picture 057 (Small).jpg
    Picture 057 (Small).jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 147
F

Freestyleriverrat

Nice job on the turf man! Glad to hear you are liking the holds :cheer:

Boris

The Good Old Days
Just wanted to say that my REVs arrived today.

I think Jeff is a great guy to deal with.
I contacted him via email and got an answer right away, he shipped the holds the next day and now they are here.

Funny thing is he said he would send them COD yet the mail lady just dropped them off at my door.

I didn't think guys like Jeff still exist in today's world.
Not only did he send me what I wanted but he trusts people to do the right thing and pay.

I'm a happy camper.

F

Freestyleriverrat

Sweet :headbang: Take your time on installing them. Jeff is a cool guy for sure, he can get behind sometimes but he is a busy guy.

Boris

The Good Old Days
Sweet :headbang: Take your time on installing them.

That was the plan.
I was going to wait till after the September 9/10th ride in Sebastian and than do it all (scupper, re-foam, reinforce, re-turf), but now I think these plans are out the window.

I want to slap them in there, pop in some rivets, seal it up with 5200 and tack on some padding this weekend.
I know this isn't the smart thing to do and that I will just have more work to do after the ride,......but I can't wait.:Banane01:

I want footholdsNOW !:woot:

Boris

The Good Old Days
Oh, believe me when say that I'm not "conflicted" at all.

The Sawzall is a callin.

Good point about the shortened pole, I do have Sluttys black magic RN pole that has been chopped down quite a bit.
I love how I can get my body forward so it would make sense to have the feet follow.

I guess I will experiment with the holds.
They are rather long and some have had slight issues with the exhaust but I have cloth and resin.:cool2:

The main thing is to get them into the ski, even if only temporarily as my wife is giving me strange looks for walking around the house with the holds on my feet.

demolition_x

Not After Fame & Fortune
i rode surferdudes345 rn a few weeks ago and he has about 5 inches choped of his pole and i felt soo akward riding it cause it felt like i was hunched over.

i think that the holds should be back pretty far cause they kinda have openings for the rear.

but with the exhaust where it is i think they are gonna be back pretty far.

if worst comes to worst you can always get a front foot hold.

i notice i tend to stick my foot under my extinguisher holder alot.

Boris

The Good Old Days
BZZZZZZZZ

Yep that's the sound of the sawzall in the morning, I couldn't resist:biggthumpup:

I don't want to be stuck in the past so I was looking at that front foothold, after all it is 2006.:biggrin:

Right now I will just Polak rig these REVs in and start ordering all the rest of the stuff.

It should all be here and ready by the time I get back from Sebastian.

I guess I'm suffering from the "I want it now" bug. I can't stand the thought of having these sexy foot holds sitting at home while I'm slipping and sliding all over my tray.

Submarine

Dollar Ballerina
SOMEHOW, after reading these last 5 pages of the SAME OLD BULL******** that's been going on for over SIX years now I get the distinct feeling of knowing explicitly what a CIRCLE JERK is like (a mental image I could do without thank you very much).
I swear PT Barnum was so right it's downright scary.

"I've talked to Jeff on the phone and he's so cool" Jeezus.
Anybody with half a brain reading these lukewarm reviews would wonder what is wrong with all of you. I'd go off as usual but I'm thinking there isn't the required I.Q. among half the posters here to under stand simple truths such as why Jeff has ZERO support among the industry, even after building such "REVolutionary" and profitable (LOL) products. Enjoy your dead end street.

Mile9c1 said:
Please everyone stop buying from Jeff Curry. I in no way shape or form endorse buying parts from Jeff Curry. I think he has some serious issues he has to sort out

Insert Flame Below:

F

Freestyleriverrat

ahhh there is the Submarine some of us love to hate :puke: If people like his stuff like I do why can you not just let it be w/o resulting to disrespectful insults. I find your coments in the past present and probably future about waterdawgs to be neither amusing or informative. This is a product that allot of guys are liking , they know Jeff rap in the past and decide to give him a shot........and have had great results. He shipped their product ontime, it arrived and was, in many cases, ahead of schedule. They are very happy with the product and want to share their experience to other riders. That is what this site is all about :woot:

"CIRCLE JERK" my a$$.......it a Mo##$@##$$#$% product review. If it was not a great part (design or construction) I would not be throwing myself out there to praise his stuff. I am just trying to the bust stigma placed on him by other people. As far as I am concerned your coments have fallen upon def ears b/c all the people in this post have delt w/ Jeff and have one of his products so make their mine up for themselves. YES he does take a while to make a hull and other custom parts but I stand behind my previous numerous statements that he does make the best and most innovative stuff out there!!!

F

Freestyleriverrat

I want to reinforce those guys that are posting pics and reviews of these footholds. Any experience you have with them (pos or neg) let us know so other guys can continue be helped out in making an informatived decison on what foothold is best for thier project.

Boris

The Good Old Days
SOMEHOW, after reading these last 5 pages of the SAME OLD BULL******** that's been going on for over SIX years now I get the distinct feeling of knowing explicitly what a CIRCLE JERK is like (a mental image I could do without thank you very much).
I swear PT Barnum was so right it's downright scary.

"I've talked to Jeff on the phone and he's so cool" Jeezus.
Anybody with half a brain reading these lukewarm reviews would wonder what is wrong with all of you. I'd go off as usual but I'm thinking there isn't the required I.Q. among half the posters here to under stand simple truths such as why Jeff has ZERO support among the industry, even after building such "REVolutionary" and profitable (LOL) products. Enjoy your dead end street.

Insert Flame Below:

I have no idea who you are or who Jeff is for that matter.
I'm new to the stand up thing and wasn't around when what ever it is that you are referring to happened. Therefore I think I am unbiased and untainted by any internet crap in this matter.

This is my honest opinion on the footholds and dealing with Jeff.

I first contacted him via email, I hate when people call me with simple requests and dumb questions wasting valuable day light. I thought the email rout would be easier for Jeff and me as well.

He replied within hours asking for my address and informed me that he has the footholds in stock ready to ship.

Footholds arrived barely a week later (weekend might have slowed things down) and are awesome.
There was no invoice or bill so I wrote an email and left a message on his phone asking where and how to send money.
Yep, Jeff must be an evil genius to trust people the way he does.
I cant wait to put these things in and go learn how to ride all over again.

Bottom line is, I received a great product in no time and any and all questions were answered (except how to pay).
Quick and easy, I wish all transactions were this smooth.

Like I said before, I'm new to any drama from the past. As far as I'm concerned I won't hesitate to recommend these footholds and Waterdawgs to anyone.

Now back to the circle jerk for Submarines sake.

Boris

The Good Old Days
P.S. Mr Submarine,
at no point did I insult you or lead you on so why do you insist on including me in your homo-erotic fantasies ?
For your information I am a happily married person who is in no way uncertain of hes sexual orientation.
Either embrace your true self and come out of the closet or seek some treatment, perhaps a support group of some sort might be right for you.

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Sub's been around a while. He's alright.
He's got a very long-standing, very serious beef with WD.

Top Bottom