New WaterDawg Hull

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont know why you guys dont use a company that has numerous good feedback blowsion ' xmetal ' wamiltons ' theres three right there i definatly wouldnt want to gamble 5000 on getting a hull or not

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
that will happen 1 time bro. the day it ships LOL all other dates are over confident hopes that he has. just the way it is bro. He is NOT by far the only custom builder of aftermarket jet ski parts that does this. I would venture to say better than half of them give fictisious lead times but none mean to agrivate the customer they just have more mechanical skilz then customer service and busisness skilz.

Last edited:

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
Similar to one of the Lenzi hulls.

It looks like you take an SXR hull, split it at the bond line, cut 2 inches all the way around the top.....Cut 2 inches all the way around the bottom and put it back together with a new tray. Instant smaller, lighter SXR with a more forward pole.

sjetrider

Similar to one of the Lenzi hulls.

It looks like you take an SXR hull, split it at the bond line, cut 2 inches all the way around the top.....Cut 2 inches all the way around the bottom and put it back together with a new tray. Instant smaller, lighter SXR with a more forward pole.

Subtract 8" from the length, move pole to nose for more control and add 2" to the bottom deck width and your correct. Seemed like a good idea to me so I signed up for one in prepreg carbon WOOOOOOT!!!! Back to pacing the floor in anticipation now.

sjetrider

i dont know why you guys dont use a company that has numerous good feedback blowsion ' xmetal ' wamiltons ' theres three right there i definatly wouldnt want to gamble 5000 on getting a hull or not

Blowsion doesnt make hulls to my knowledge, wamiltons makes an SJ know off for the most part and I have seen some shotty work there as well (first hand). Xmetal doesnt make a hull either. They use Tem I think????? And I like Tem's AKA Superfreaker hull alot but he doesnt offer prepreg and the hull is much higher in cost.

sjetrider

XScream makes hulls...

So Tem doesnt make their hulls HUH? Who does, Chuckey and Pat are not composite guys. Who did they recruit? I have seen their hulls in Daytona but always assumed Tem made them. But again, they were not Prepreg and really resembled a RN too much for me. I wanted something a little different. an SXR style is different for me. Same reason I chose the Rev 3 years ago, it was different than the SJ knock offs available at that time.
There are alot of hulls to choose from. but to me prepreg was what I wanted to try this time around. Jeff (WDK) does good work and from what I hear on the street, NOT ON THE BOARDS is that the wait is there regardless of what quality hull you go with. I weighed my options and am prepaird for the best and the worst case scenario. I dont have the means to ride them all before making my decision so it was a risk regardless of where I ended up.

Wish me luck. and at least I will be a test rat for others thinking looking and wondering.

Brian

B.O.B KILLER!
this guy builds awesome products...
i live close enough to pick up so i have no problem with jeffs business ethics. great dude and awesome products.
i waited for this cuz i refuse to pay 3500 for the bob, from all the posts and the close up pics tell the whole story.., and i guarantee the price will be right there in between B.O.B. and RICKTER
the price will suprise you !
there i took out the mean part

Last edited:

DK-Freestyle

2011 World Champion
B.O.B KILLER!
this guy builds awesome products...
i live close enough to pick up so i have no problem with jeffs business ethics. great dude and awesome products.
i waited for this cuz i refuse to pay 3500 for the bob, from all the posts and the close up pics tell the whole story..
wdk quallity stomps B.O.B'S @$$, and i guarantee the price will be right there in between B.O.B. and RICKTER
the price will suprise you !

Why would you try and talk down a product you've never seen?? From what i've heard, the new WDK hull struggles to get enough lift to do a flip, but yet the BOB hull does flips with no set up wake. Jeff's hulls are built from amazing quality, but that doesn't mean it's going to ride good, or if you'll even get it. The BOB hull has been proven to do exactly what it was built for. Backflips on a Budget. Your not going to get a backflip built hull for $3,500. Or even a decent freestyle hull for $3,500.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom