New WaterDawg Hull

Status
Not open for further replies.

chriselmore_1

high on resin
it's less then 5k. About 3 months ago it was 4k for a vinylester infusion s glass layup with pump shoe and pole bracket ride plate hood and scupper.

Last edited:

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
:ugh::bs2:

It surprises me to hear that coming from somebody who owned a REV, Mine had some issues that would prevent me from calling it "amazing" or anything other than "what else do you expect for the money".

X2. I have yet to see any composite part from WDK that's "amazing quality". The quality is commensurate with the price. I.e., you get what you pay for.

Why would you try and talk down a product you've never seen?? From what i've heard, the new WDK hull struggles to get enough lift to do a flip, but yet the BOB hull does flips with no set up wake. Jeff's hulls are built from amazing quality, but that doesn't mean it's going to ride good, or if you'll even get it. The BOB hull has been proven to do exactly what it was built for. Backflips on a Budget. Your not going to get a backflip built hull for $3,500. Or even a decent freestyle hull for $3,500.
the pics and complaints are enough for me to not want one bro.. dont get your panties in a bunch i said bob killer, cuz clearly its the only other boat similar besides the rickter , and lets get serious not alot of us regular guys are paying 7k for rickter. and as far as talking down on your boat like i said the pics do the talking, i said nothing on the quality or performancce of your product, and as far as the not being able to score a good boat for 3500 think you got a suprise coming.

steve-uk

Manners cost nothing
i had zero quality issues with my REV, was built great

all WDK products ive seen have been top notch

but seems there will always be the WDK haters on here no matter if they have bough WDK products or not

just wish some people would speak up about other products they have bought that are not up to par, instead they get buy offs from the manufacturer to say great things about them

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
LOL you gave him 5 grand.....................

Have you not read anything about this guy?

Mark44

Who said they gave him 5K? Did I miss something? OH, I remember, the guy that started this thread gave him 5k., I am sure he will get a hull before me then LOL.

Last edited:

Matt_E

Site Supporter
Btw, I am speaking only for WDK products that I have personally purchased or seen in person.
I have no issue with the quality considering the price. I just don't think anyone is getting an "amazing deal".

sjetrider

Why would you try and talk down a product you've never seen?? From what i've heard, the new WDK hull struggles to get enough lift to do a flip, but yet the BOB hull does flips with no set up wake. Jeff's hulls are built from amazing quality, but that doesn't mean it's going to ride good, or if you'll even get it. The BOB hull has been proven to do exactly what it was built for. Backflips on a Budget. Your not going to get a backflip built hull for $3,500. Or even a decent freestyle hull for $3,500.

I agree with DK assuming you have not seen the BOB I dont think bashing it is fair. I disagree though that you cannot get a decent freestyle hull for $3500 other than a BOB. I have not seen a BOB in person and do not know the quality of the work there and like alot of other people just have to make a decision on what we do know and have heard and live with the results. I cant wait to hear some reviews on old BOB from multiple people who have had them long enough to put them through the test. Hope its ALOT better than the Stunt results (which I have seen up close in person). IMO they are TOTAL JUNK.
DK would know more about the new WDK hull than even I do since he has seen it I am sure. I beleive someone near him has one. So tell us more DK. We know you know LOL.

sjetrider

Depends what you bought. When I order from Jeff its usually because I want something different. Even his hoods can be ordered with different materials and finishes and I feel like I got a deal in the end and really thats the only deal you ever get is the one YOU feel you got isnt it?

sjetrider

:ugh::bs2:

It surprises me to hear that coming from somebody who owned a REV, Mine had some issues that would prevent me from calling it "amazing" or anything other than "what else do you expect for the money".

I owned a REV and the finish and fit were real nice but the overal quality was at best PAR, I had to make some changes but still had a nice hull for what I gave. I would not say the REV was AMAZING but I think he has come a long way in 4 years too. I have seen MUCH worse end results from other well known hull manufacturers. Most of them made me appreciate the REV even more.

DirtyJ

Freedom aint free no more
Btw, I am speaking only for WDK products that I have personally purchased or seen in person.
I have no issue with the quality considering the price. I just don't think anyone is getting an "amazing deal".

Just my .02 cents here

I have had a couple transactions with Jeff and he has treated me like gold! I think his products are some of the nicest on the market and his prices are very fair. I know that alot of people dont like his business skills and thats totally understandable, if I got screwed by him I would be out for blood!

The fact of the matter is that he makes very nice products and stands by them. If this hull performs as good as it looks then good for him! These aftermarket hulls are getting to be a little crazy and I think a well built/well performing ski at a fair price is just what is needed at this point in time!

As for people who by hulls without riding them first.........well what did you expect? Would you by a truck/car without test driving it, you really gonna take the word of a salesman?

Matt_E

Site Supporter
and 1 more thing you openly talk down on wdks new hull, he had nothing but nice things to say bout you and the bob and he was happy you guys were as succesful as you are with the boat. and instaed of attacking a potential customer maybe you should, bring some points to my attention about your product that might steer me in your direction in stead of wdk, nice Tact bro,

Are you talking to me or DK? :dunno:

And for what it's worth, my business transactions with Jeff have been excellent. He even offered to fix my hood that I purchased second hand.

Last edited:

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
Depends what you bought. When I order from Jeff its usually because I want something different. Even his hoods can be ordered with different materials and finishes and I feel like I got a deal in the end and really thats the only deal you ever get is the one YOU feel you got isnt it?

A good deal is a state of mind!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom