New WDK hull!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I called NICK the douche bag he is I would get banned, so I'll refrain..
It all depends on who you are...

Nick, you know what you are and we know what you are so why must we keep bringing this up over and over. You know you do not have the ability to hang with me in a battle of the wits and wisdom. We have lots of documented proof of your abilities here on the X that will forever keep you in the front of our minds as to your work qaulity and business ethics.
Gil

keep dreaming... in your world you are smart and good looking...

....and can ride

ha ha ha... I would never try to match wits w/ you, cause I would have to digress so far in order for that to happen..

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
I've never jumped on any waterdawg thread and bashed but I have a friend from out of the country thats here right now riding and visiting and he received his Waterdawg Rev hull and the POS leaky steel 800 pipe a couple years ago, but never got the new pipe design he ordered and paid for.

He lost his money and got tired of waiting and bought the Power factor pipe instead and chopped off the exhaust manifold flange and put on a flange to match with the PF pipe. He never posted on here about it. He just cut his losses and moved on. Most people that know flatwater freesyle competitors would know this gentleman.
Only a few people got that new pipe, and those were his top riders and a few best buyers.

On a side note - I remember when Nick was calling Waterdawg "Puddle puppy" for his business actions back in the beginning.. :rolleyes:

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
keep dreaming... in your world you are smart and good looking...

....and can ride

ha ha ha... I would never try to match wits w/ you, cause I would have to digress so far in order for that to happen..

I hope to be a pot head hippy like you someday-NOT....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom