how you do know that "certain someone" isn't Mikesee

WOA WOA WOA

giphy.gif

mindblown_6413a2aef3142eab8dd789403f71008e.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

King Kang

Never enough tray time...
Thailand, Thailand, Thailand. It seems the missing piece of the puzzle... until you think about it like a crazy person. What's Thailand famous for? That's right, prostitutes. Now, let's say someone were to move to Thailand, ride a scooter, and marry a prostitute, only to later move back to California and divorce her. Well my friends, that someone would quite literally have a whore ex wife.

Old_Skool

Site Supporter
Thailand, Thailand, Thailand. It seems the missing piece of the puzzle... until you think about it like a crazy person. What's Thailand famous for? That's right, prostitutes. Now, let's say someone were to move to Thailand, ride a scooter, and marry a prostitute, only to later move back to California and divorce her. Well my friends, that someone would quite literally have a whore ex wife.
Don't forget the H too.

@Mikesee, I truly enjoy your spirit. For that reason I will entertain the opposite of what I think you should do...just for fun.

Go nuts, buy a ready to ride 20k ski. You will have everything ever needed to freak out upside down on a water scooter.

You will probably end up hating it and it will take you twice as long to learn to ride it right or you'll give up and sell it.

The reason dudes backflip aftermarket hulls and such is cause they can probably ride a superjet pretty damn well... but you see where I'm going right?

I'd end there...but you live next to what's probably the best surf in the usa. It's important that you learn to humble yourself in to full on beginner mode and consider yourself an artist now. Your superjet is your brush and the wave is your canvas...lol

This and all other threads started by @Mikesee are awesome. Every time my work day gets to me I just hop on here and read one. Welcome to the forum!
thanks man, I really appreciate it. It's honestly comforting to know that there is at least 1 person who tolerates me for every 100 people too insecure to

Last edited:
@Mikesee, I truly enjoy your spirit. For that reason I will entertain the opposite of what I think you should do...just for fun.

Go nuts, buy a ready to ride 20k ski. You will have everything ever needed to freak out upside down on a water scooter.

You will probably end up hating it and it will take you twice as long to learn to ride it right or you'll give up and sell it.

The reason dudes backflip aftermarket hulls and such is cause they can probably ride a superjet pretty damn well... but you see where I'm going right?

I'd end there...but you live next to what's probably the best surf in the usa. It's important that you learn to humble yourself in to full on beginner mode and consider yourself an artist now. Your superjet is your brush and the wave is your canvas...lol
actually very well said and so much so it may actually resonate with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom