Ocean vs Lake question

Status
Not open for further replies.
unfortunately most of you have contributed to taking this thread off track so I would like to remedy that

I just got back from a walk to the marina and indeed, even the rental place uses the floaters in the slip, thats likely the ticket

all i need to do know is...start a few more threads to get more required pre-purchase feedback from the world leaders here in all things skis....get a slip.....then pull a backflip

Attachments

• image1 (1).JPG
    image1 (1).JPG
    230.5 KB · Views: 52
unfortunately most of you have contributed to taking this thread off track so I would like to remedy that

I just got back from a walk to the marina and indeed, even the rental place uses the floaters in the slip, thats likely the ticket

all i need to do know is...start a few more threads to get more required pre-purchase feedback from the world leaders here in all things skis....get a slip.....then pull a backflip

lol, keep the threads coming, we have like 6 more months of off season and I know we could all use the entertainment.

As for the slip and the ski, just be sure to thoroughly wash and rinse after each ride.

All thats left is for you to purchase something other than a 440/550 and go ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom