OG Backie Chan paint for sale

Pablo

sqeez bth levrs & lean bk
Site Supporter
No idea what your talking about. Pablos was built over 2 years ago.
Yep, Steve gave me a complete replacement hull for $0. Not even shipping was charged. Originally, I bought a glass hull (for a bargain price) the spring after he released them the winter prior. After a few months I had some cracking around the handle pole bracket. Called him about it and he said ride it like hell and try to break it and he'll get me a replacement hull. I beat on it all summer/fall and had no other failures or cracks worsening. Steve asked me to sell it local and send the money back when he provided the replacement hull and I said fair enough. He came through with the hull by late fall/early winter. I sold the original to Sportfish who beefed up the weak pole area and he's been thrashing it for 2 years further with some surf riding too. Steve sent me a complete glass/carbon hybrid hull and hood. After seeing the Phantoms I'd say they're a step beyond in terms of fit, finish and function. I'd buy one of those in a heartbeat too.

Yami-Rider

TigerCraft FV-PRO
My friend just bought a early 2013 chan. He is the third owner, has a few cracks and is paper thin. Will be reinforcing it. I know the first owner, he ordered it "heavy" but trendzetters still made it light. The ski was cheap, so it'll do fine for now.

I built 60 ish Chans and had less then 10 have problems and it was my first run ... They are great hulls ...horn and robin I'm very sorry that you guys didn't get takin care of if there's anyway I could make it right I would but I don't have new molds YET!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

look up rob king and see the styling we are coming with ...

1383b797b2aa1a9a439931c7e9a073c5.jpg

Big Kahuna

Administrator
I built 60 ish Chans and had less then 10 have problems and it was my first run ... They are great hulls ...horn and robin I'm very sorry that you guys didn't get takin care of if there's anyway I could make it right I would but I don't have new molds YET!!!!

So does that mean you plan to make it right in the future? You can still make it right for These guys. There are 3 guys that need to be taken care of......

Top Bottom