Other Pennsylvania fish commies stuck me bad tonight!

So far just fines. I won't know about the license until it shows up in the mail. Fines came from the local magistrates office, the license is handled through the state. So it may be a week behind.

So today I got the best news ever... I spoke with the WCO on duty and the guy that cited me was just covering that day and this is not his normal jurisdiction. The guy out there was pretty cool about it when I showed him my helmet etc. I also showed him where the numbers were on the hull and he was cool with it. So after I lied to him and told him I compete in sanctioned events and need a place to practice he was ok with backys, as long as I keep a really safe distance (300 feet) from anyone else and am respectful about it he's not going to give me a hard time. It pays to be nice to people, introduce yourself to authority and ask...

i do the same thing and have never had any problems with our officers. they come and say hi to us once in a while. it does pay to be nice. just dont ruin what you have.

Im bringing this back from the dead.. I forgot to pay this off completely, this same guy came to my work today and served a warrant over 44 dollars... and you guessed it, I didnt have cash which turned into a handcuffed ride to the magistrates office. Pretty exciting experience! Moral of the story, pay fines off right away if you get one. My co workers spent the rest of the day lauging at me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

ProSouth

Seriously, Don't be a dick.
Im bringing this back from the dead.. I forgot to pay this off completely, this same guy came to my work today and served a warrant over 44 dollars... and you guessed it, I didnt have cash which turned into a handcuffed ride to the magistrates office. Pretty exciting experience! Moral of the story, pay fines off right away if you get one. My co workers spent the rest of the day lauging at me.

it cost them over 44 dollars to come get you. and over another 44 dollars to do the paper work. and over another 44 dollars to hold you

Wow they arrested you over 44 dollars I know I didn't like those Pennsylvania fish commies. We're I live you only get arrested if your going around stabing people with your herion needles

Yea I thought the 44.00 bench warrant was funny. Im going to frame it and hang it up in my garage. They wouldnt stop at a bank or anything. Call someone they said. Thats where josh came to the rescue.. and proceeded to laugh the whole way back.

I must be fortunate where I ride, most of the marine cops are pretty laid back. They ride by and wave, obviously checking for life jackets and reg, but they never have hassled us about fire extinguishers or checked VINs. Worst one I ran into questioned me about a reg sticker that peeled off, but went on his way when I explained and he saw the other one. Also I've only ever seen marine police from the city, never a tx game warden.

Top Bottom