ported cases

Was that a question? Because, your illiterate and I can't tell what your saying.
You just said polishing helps flow better, but you don't want it on the exhaust side? why?
I tell you what, build a stock stroke motor with 62t cases and whatever bore you want. Port the hell out of those cases, come on down here this summer for the southern fried freeride and we can put it up against my 61x/61x motor. Single carb. You can run duals. We can even have an lpw motor there for your pleasure. Put it in a square or RN.
You just said you only want polishing on intake side. That is not correct. I said exhaust side. I'm down for some motor competition.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

ProSouth

Seriously, Don't be a dick.
You just said you only want polishing on intake side. That is not correct. I said exhaust side. I'm down for some motor competition.

actually, youre right. i said intake. i bead blast my intake side and polish the exhaust side. i apologize. i guess i will put down my weed and lap top.

McDog

Other Administrator
Staff member
actually, youre right. i said intake. i bead blast my intake side and polish the exhaust side. i apologize. i guess i will put down my weed and lap top.
Was wrong. Admitted it. Didn't even edit his wrong post. I knew I liked this guy.

Js..... You are posting pictures of people's work. Industry etiquette is that that is a disrespectful no no. Especially if you are not posting pics of your own work. I wouldn't tell people who you are at a free ride for a while after posting those and the comments you have made about them in other threads.

I will not post pictures in fear of copiers. But I can do the work already shown in this thread if someone asked.

I got those off the internet to begin with so the pics are already out. I didn't leak them I just simply reposted them.

Js/sj case paint work, notice the exceptional quality of workmanship, he obviously takes great pride in his work

Quote from cases for sale thread: "They were painted by js/sj but other than that not touched by him"

image.jpg image.jpg

It was painted but then I was going to blast but sold instead. That is not my work but nice try. That is lpw work and you should have see those cases when I received them from Gil. Painted and coming off.

Here is some cases i did. Pretty simple job. Nothing special. Things have changed since though. Only picture i have at the moment that i can share.

Attachments

• 2013-02-15_18-03-00_420.jpg
    2013-02-15_18-03-00_420.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 154
Here is a pretty crude picture of another pair just starting to grind. Kind of shows non ported vs ported. Wish i had some more pics on me.

Attachments

• IMG_20130804_160225_412.jpg
    IMG_20130804_160225_412.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 148
It was painted but then I was going to blast but sold instead. That is not my work but nice try. That is lpw work and you should have see those cases when I received them from Gil. Painted and coming off.

That post is about your case paint work, there is no mention of port work. You painted these cases correct?

Yes as a quick attempt but I wouldn't not rate my work on those cases. For one I powder coat cases not paint. I was planning on blasting those cases, regluing them with the proper epoxy and powder coating them. But rhugo bought them before I got a chance and he said he would do it. So you cannot rate my work based on those cases.

Top Bottom