Post pics of your ski......

DSCF3775.jpgDSCF3776.jpgDSCF3778.jpgDSCF3777.jpg nice little carbon tech built rec boat. advent with custom carbon tech curve , ADA head with custom carbon tech domes, secret $hit carbon tech reeds, blackjacked 38 carbs. rips like it has a B-pipe. gator grip as always

Attachments

• DSCF3772.jpg
    DSCF3772.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 462
Last edited:
DSCF1285[1].jpgDSCF1286[1].jpg my first barrel roll superjet. mike coes old superstock world finals pro class race boat. ported to the moon, full spec 48s, modified mod B-pipe, skat 140 mag, drop nozzle. cut in custom fit buzzard footholds and it was 300 rolls a weekend at windmill cove.

SKI BONEZ

SKI -BONEZ
View attachment 222421View attachment 222422 my first barrel roll superjet. mike coes old superstock world finals pro class race boat. ported to the moon, full spec 48s, modified mod B-pipe, skat 140 mag, drop nozzle. cut in custom fit buzzard footholds and it was 300 rolls a weekend at windmill cove.

Sounds like a rolling good time...lol...
I'm I tripping or has that b pipe been cut and shortened.?

I'm asking cause I've thought about doing it... but
Wasn't sure how the power would be

skibonez

nucleus_coolins

Does things to makes the do goods
1990 Kawasaki 550s. All white is all stock with a west coast ride plate, bars, and runs actually really well! then the pink zebra has an AM carb, Westcoast Pipe, PJS Water Box, AM throttle, Skat Trak Prop, WestCoast Ride plate, and bars. Very sorry for huge pix, and also I know that stand is a limo, we got it for free lmao.

Tail Draggin at the lake!

And also a picture of Chris Fischetti sending his 550, breaking his hand pole at the world finals for good measures!!

Last edited:

icecoled007

Captain of this ship
View attachment 222421View attachment 222422 my first barrel roll superjet. mike coes old superstock world finals pro class race boat. ported to the moon, full spec 48s, modified mod B-pipe, skat 140 mag, drop nozzle. cut in custom fit buzzard footholds and it was 300 rolls a weekend at windmill cove.

Looks like an octane.... but it isent

Top Bottom