Power factor wet or dry pipe Vs RRP carbon wetpipe

Dang what's with you and speedy hating on mb all the time in every thread he posts in? He has some knowledge and provides some good information and points. If you guys wanna jerk each other off go back to junkie land and whine about stuff no one cares about there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Please, Torr spends his life trying to undercut TPE at every corner, just giving him a taste of his own medicine. Ive known Torr a lot longer than you, its not just a forum buddy that i know from Tapatalk. If he wants to cry Auntie so soon and start pulling on the heart strings now that he is under the gun then so be it.
Besides, if he was really upset he would have PMd me and I would have backed off, but he hasn't, so I am sure he is enjoying the banter as much as we are!

krawler98

Always wrenchin'
Just seems like a lot of hate floating around. Just my two cents. Obviously I've missed the bigger picture. Back to real life. Carry on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Popcorn and Cool - aid in hand

They love the Cool aid dont they..

krawlor..its deff hate flavor

wheres the heartstrings and whos gun? pffft. Now I gotta pm you not to be a douche...you all call each other at the same time like lil girls ,or you all like this thread that much...

whatever...not really entertained with the BS

Hey! That's my profile pic!

Fine, edit, I'll leave you to your information campaign... Maybe you could just start your future posts by saying what you have tested (whose ski it was ;-) ), what you have in your boat....
Less vague statements about what you have run or what you will be running...
I mean we are 7k views here on a thread and not one person had figured out that you don't even have one of these pipes in your own ski.... Marketing at its finest ;-) I am sure its all part of the plan!

Last edited:

Lucaumpits

RIDE LIKE U'VE STOLE IT!!
LMAO Its crazy,
2-3 weeks a go, I had a guy sending me txt's, left and right asking all the questions about water injection, where the power start and where it ends, what size jets he should use, pumps and props and how all works, and now he knows at all.
thats was a quick learn curve,!:rolleyes:

Ive never had the rrp spray bar in my hand but from pics it looks like a much smaller spray orifice,one sim to mcmaster offers, does it spray a cone shape?

Started this thread 4 months ago,and thought it funny many people that have been injecting dry pipes for a long while now,said nothing about it here,so I texted,or pmed alot of them and gained alot tech info in 4 months. Not many are using the same method,alot of variations to achieve a sim result with fittings,locations,pressures,injection jets,stinger jets,reverse flow control valves,types of baffles in diff types waterboxes.
Does it take a detective to determine this thread was to gain info? In 4 months youd think one could learn a few new things to test no? Just add those to all the info gained with the bpipe injection....http://www.x-h2o.com/index.php?thre...p-water-screw-for-best-spray-patterns.133660/

Last edited:

WILKEY

SO FAR CHANGE SUCKS!!!!!!
LMAO Its crazy,
2-3 weeks a go, I had a guy sending me txt's, left and right asking all the questions about water injection, where the power start and where it ends, what size jets he should use, pumps and props and how all works, and now he knows at all.
thats was a quick learn curve,!:rolleyes:

God damn I'm glad he text you cause I'd still be trying to figure it out on my own.... masterbater you got a bunch of haters but that's ok. They won't say a licoriceing word to your face. Just act like little bitches....

Torr gets what he gives. I rather hang from TPE nuts than Torr nuts any day of the week!
At least he earned his knowledge over the years with hard work and experience rather than stealing other peoples ideas and products and regurgitating them as his own...

Scorn800

Ride for life
Everyone knows masterblaster is the interwebs best tuner! or should we say detuner to run on pump gas or small carbs because he rides so much he needs to save fuel
What happen to his tpe? His signature line says "true preformace bring powa to people on a budget", what a tpe wasn't in his budget or he's mad he didn't get a free 1?

it's not too late, to bring it back.

I'll start: Going to try it in phases, simplest first. Tap manifold collar for Watcon injector, jet as needed. Remove water, plug water jacket . Test: If it doesn't work out, reverse process.

Top Bottom