Quebec Jet Crew B.O.B. Built pics..........Hurricane built !

raytherace

Canadian Brapp Dealer
Post up some more pics when you get time.

Here you go !! I tried different flash option to let you see the finish of the hull of the visual carbon retail at 6k. It weight 78lbs with hood, turf, hood latch and pump shoe. I will post more pics of the others hull tomorrow.

If someone want to see a picture of a specific area of the hull, just ask it !
IMG_0008.jpgIMG_0009.jpgIMG_0010.jpgIMG_0011.jpgIMG_0012.jpgIMG_0013.jpgIMG_0014.jpgIMG_0015.jpgIMG_0016.jpg

Tommygunz

Team PHP
Skis look really nice man! Did you have the glass one built as a surf hull? Even though my surf hull weighs 130 lbs I still love the way it rides

raytherace

Canadian Brapp Dealer
Skis look really nice man! Did you have the glass one built as a surf hull? Even though my surf hull weighs 130 lbs I still love the way it rides

No we ordered it all as freestyle hull. The Orange, Orange Owen....lolll.....Orange is at a customer from Goose Bay, Labrador and he ride almost only Flatwater. Im awaiting for mag pump to start the builts. This is the setup who is suppose to be in each hull:

Orange: 701, Bpipe, dual 38s
Carbon Grey: BB850cc SS(62Tcyl), bpipe, ADA head, dual 44s, Mag pump
Carbon Blue: Jetworks ADA 950cc 5mil, Bpipe, dual BJ46s, Boyesen intake, ATP Flame, mag pump
Carbon Grey and white: hull still for sale !

Last edited:

raytherace

Canadian Brapp Dealer
Sounds like some great builds on the way! What ski will you be ridin this year?

The Carbon one with ADA 950cc, but this ski will be for sale as a complete ski as soon as it is built. Its the reason why i have 2 hull this year, 1 extra if the first one sold !

Last edited:
No we ordered it all as freestyle hull. The Orange, Orange Owen....lolll.....Orange is at a customer from Goose Bay, Labrador and he ride almost only Flatwater. Im awaiting for mag pump to start the builts. This is the setup who is suppose to be in each hull:

Orange: 701, Bpipe, dual 38s
Carbon Grey: BB850cc SS(62Tcyl), bpipe, ADA head, dual 44s, Mag pump
Carbon Blue: Jetworks ADA 950cc 5mil, Bpipe, dual BJ46s, Boyesen intake, ATP Flame, mag pump
Carbon Grey and white: hull still for sale !

Hows that carbon grey with the 850 cc 62t cylinder ? i am looking into doing that byself can you compare it too something alike ?

Top Bottom