Retire from this sport=NO!

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
Its time to retire and move on to other things, big sale coming soon. I still have some obligations with the Mason ski and such so i will be around for a while.
scan0005.jpg

Last edited:

shougrider

RIP 7/28/2014
Crab I thimk that would be a horrible idea. What is the reason? Riding is my drug, I would become very angry without riding in my life. Hate to see you quit the sport.

ive been thinking about backing up to a pump gas set up myself. my ski is down for a few days and ive noticed a little extra green in my pocket. maybe we ride to much around here.

keefer

T1
ive been thinking about backing up to a pump gas set up myself. my ski is down for a few days and ive noticed a little extra green in my pocket. maybe we ride to much around here.

You know you love the smell of race gas, back it down to 195psi and run 50/50. It does suck to have a 60 or 70 dollar a week race gas bill. Better than having a drug habit I always say.

thats real close to what im doing. when my steering gets here, ill be back at it. sure does suck being the one on the bank watching your buddy ride.

STEELDOGG

Hi Ho Silver!

Hell, just get another ski and let it be pump gas. :Banane09:
Problem solved :beerchug:

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
Crab I thimk that would be a horrible idea. What is the reason? Riding is my drug, I would become very angry without riding in my life. Hate to see you quit the sport.
Adam, i hit one sweet roll right in front of my brother, then the second tuned into a superman roll about 3/4 the way around, landed on my chin and wrist took the impact. I'll be phasing out slowly.

STEELDOGG

Hi Ho Silver!
Adam, i hit one sweet roll right in front of my brother, then the second tuned into a superman roll about 3/4 the way around, landed on my chin and wrist took the impact. I'll be phasing out slowly.

That's too bad Crab. Maybe you could just "settle down a bit" to preserve your limbs.

its a combination of age & body damage & $$'s invested , I am always/currently torn and there are week ends where I just had enough, but with some personal rest !! you will be thrilled to be back on the water , have the wind blow arround your head ( helmet lool ) and feel the refreshing inpact with water combined with the always soothing braaaap engine sound and the smell of gas/oil in your nose......:buttkick:

crab-e

the Mrs. Crab
Have no fear... the wife is going to make him hold the skis for at least a year before he attempts to liquidate.

I learned last year that lots of weird stuff comes out of his mouth while he's on pain meds. When the cast comes off he'll be the same old Crab.

Mary

Its all about the surf!

Suck it up brotha, quitting isn't the answer. I'm the king of the superman roll (and not in a good way) just ask anyone in the O'side crew HA HA

Have no fear... the wife is going to make him hold the skis for at least a year before he attempts to liquidate.

I learned last year that lots of weird stuff comes out of his mouth while he's on pain meds. When the cast comes off he'll be the same old Crab.

Mary

We're counting on you to talk sense to him when the pain killers wear off!

When I'm in the water I'm half my age! You can't buy that feeling.

Top Bottom