Retire from this sport=NO!

stanton

High on jetskis.
broke yourself again eh? bummer man. hope you can get over it without quitting. i hurt myself alot learning rolls broke my wrist, tweaked my leg. now its so easy its weird to think i got so bashed up learning that stupid trick.
hope the mrs is right and your just amped up on the meds and not thinking clearly.

crabs cant stay out of the water for very long! ;)
get well soon buddy.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Went out yesterday for the first time since early may, just got motor rebuilt. Had been running Novi 46's (Borrowed), installed my Carbs (Team Scream 44's) instead. They were blubbering Gas, ski ran like crap. Swapped back to the Novi's and ski still ran like crap. The Novi's worked fine before my piston decided to blow chunks. So far this year I have ridden 4 times on my SJ. 1st time ski ran decent but I could tell I was having problems. 2nd Time with Tricky, he figured out I had an air leak in the fuel lines. 3rd time the piston took a dump. 4th Time was yesterday.

It just is not worth it sometimes.

SuziQ

Banned
my name is crab and i'm a jet addict with no regard to my own safety.....:shocked:

When you suffer repetitive injuries back to back, you assess the reasons, and make the necessary adjustments. You need to check your ego and adjust your riding style. If you need assistance with that, there are appropriate meds for impulse control; otherwise, you are dangerous to yourself, as well as others when riding surf (and not).

Get well soon, and next time, heed JB’s words!!!

Crab –e, you do indeed sound like a wise woman (witty name, heck, I would be too). He’s fortunate to have you and would do well to realize it. If he starts up with his pouting again, take his skis, and if he gets too difficult, change his password to the X.

Last edited:

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
Went out yesterday for the first time since early may, just got motor rebuilt. Had been running Novi 46's (Borrowed), installed my Carbs (Team Scream 44's) instead. They were blubbering Gas, ski ran like crap. Swapped back to the Novi's and ski still ran like crap. The Novi's worked fine before my piston decided to blow chunks. So far this year I have ridden 4 times on my SJ. 1st time ski ran decent but I could tell I was having problems. 2nd Time with Tricky, he figured out I had an air leak in the fuel lines. 3rd time the piston took a dump. 4th Time was yesterday.

It just is not worth it sometimes.

The solution to your dilemma is easy,ride the SXR and ditch the Superjunk!:haha::haha::haha:

dbrutherford

Parts Whore
The solution to your dilemma is easy,ride the SXR and ditch the Superjunk!:haha::haha::haha:

I must agree with Terry on this one.

Custom modified = more wrench time.

Stock = reliable

Don't quit Crabster! You are a long time standing member of the X2 club. Heck I am practically retired, next thing you know is that Pete and Shawn will give them up. We all must stick together!

You just need to move inland farther away from the beach!

Motorheads5

Livin the generation gap
When you suffer repetitive injuries back to back, you assess the reasons, and make the necessary adjustments. You need to check your ego and adjust your riding style. If you need assistance with that, there are appropriate meds for impulse control; otherwise, you are dangerous to yourself, as well as others when riding surf (and not).

Get well soon, and next time, heed JB’s words!!!

Crab –e, you do indeed sound like a wise woman (witty name, heck, I would be too). He’s fortunate to have you and would do well to realize it. If he starts up with his pouting again, take his skis, and if he gets too difficult, change his password to the X.

OMG That was very supportive of you kinda what I would expect though.

This all started when you left THE FIXED STEERING GROUP ............ '' x-2'' YOU CAN HEAL UP AND ROCK THAT X-2 EVEN HARDER !! FWIW ..... ''Cattlle dog'' does it and he's older than me LOL ! '' sorry dog .. had to lol !

LOL....way to call out the dogs...however, I think that you maybe incorrect as I remember u saying 53 last year.....which would make you two years older....:shhh: LOL....Frank, just had to back my big dawg *winks*

Crab, sorry to hear that you got hurt out there again...but, relax and think things through......I also thought that you were going to stop trying to roll and :):):):).....:banghead: I think your wife summed it up good and knows you best!!! Get better..On the bright side..at least its only the arm this time and you can still get around and stuff...

Top Bottom