REV Build

WDKfan

Workin too much
they are 45's, I would assume that if you were close enough to get sprayed you would be anout 2.5 ft, it was definately not that warm being as it was abot 530 ant the temp was dropping fast I have some video I will post up after I finish my english paper tonight

Boris

The Good Old Days
That is one clean looking ski.

I like the lines of that REV, something different that the regular RN with a lowered hood.

BTW, thanks for the Lowes part #'s. The dual fuel worked out great.

Boris

The Good Old Days
I threaded the plastic filler neck for the 1/8" NPT fitting. Teflon would have been enough to seal it but just for added safety I used some JB weld.

ovreagr

damaged goods
Nice clip Brian! :Banane09:
I think you should mention that this was taken at the end of the session and that it was getting pretty damn cold!! Oh yeah and fire your videographer!
:hitwithrock:

DAG

Yes, my balls tickled from that landing
i cant wait to start my art skllz on that bad boy

Attachments

• Crayola_24pack_2005.jpg
    Crayola_24pack_2005.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 15

WDKfan

Workin too much
I finally finished the last few things I need to get done, I turfed the pole and made then installed a steering stop/ chinpad support. now all that I have to di is wait for the water to warm up a littile:brap::Banane09:
reveclipse014.jpg

reveclipse015.jpg

WDKfan

Workin too much
The pad looks bent b/c of the padding I put on the top (2 layers of 10mm pad) it is just snug in there so that it holds itself. How is your ENVY build going?

Top Bottom