Other Ripoff alert two superjets stolen from my house in laughlin nevada last nite..help

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I can make a suggestion to make the search easier, setup an RSS feed reader. You will need a program to collect the data, I use netnewswire for osx.

Go to craigslist for the area you want to search and search for superjet, then at the bottom of the page look for the RSS button.

This is the rss feed for las vegas craigslist search: superjet

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/search/?areaID=26&subAreaID=&query=superjet&catAbb=sss

Input this into your RSS reader software.

It will update every few minutes and alert you of new postings.

I will be up there at the avi sat -wed i WILL KEEP MY EYE OUT PM ME YOUR
#, also take a drive over to king st area kids around there always steeling stuff from us summer users good luck

JHD

Site Supporter
Sorry about your skis but... $30k and you have one hull pic of the SN and crappy sketches of the rest?? Hope you had more to give to the cops. Best of luck to you bro.

I feel for your loss, having had things stolen before i can relate to the range of emotions. i doubt they'll make it as far north as i am but will keep my eyes open, wouldnt hurt to check ebay either in case they part it out.

I'm so paranoid i got each ski on its own steel cable to the trailer frame, then i back the trailer beyond the driveway into the back yard then the trailer gets a denver boot on it with a truck parked in front of the access, under tarps and with a loud intimidating dog in the yard..and still i worry because sadly, if a thief wants your stuff...he'll get it.

here's to finding your ski and maybe even getting some "street justice" .

good luck

tshank123

Yo hablo ingles
Those skis are still in BHC, Im sure of it. Put up a reward. It doesnt even have to be that much, and somebody will turn this A-hole in.

tshank123

Yo hablo ingles
Put it up on craigslist. Thats a pretty big reward too, I dont even think you need to make it so big to get results. They're probably already touched too.

ProSouth

Seriously, Don't be a dick.
I can only imagine if someone grabbed your skis over the couches... They probably knew what they were looking for. If so your parts may be scattered all over eBay and the hulls ditched. I saw it daily when I lived in Florida with street bikes And jap cars. Hate to be a Debbie downer, but at this point your search should probably switch to looking for distinct parts in eBay and Craigslist. Best of luck and sorry for your loss.

Dude this sucks. I've been scouring craigslist for superjet parts the last few days out west hoping to find any clues for you. Chances are high they knew what you had and the boats are stripped now, unfortunatly.

Start looking for your parts now on ebay, craigs, pwctoday, and here. Post every pic you have of everything you had on every motor sports website you frequent and if there were a time to spam the ones you don't this is it.

If you find something suspicious online go right to the cops.

A friend of my dads got robbed last fall for 5 grand worth of rc cars and parts. He saw his stuff pop up on ebay and the cops found the guy due to the owner being meticulous searching for his stuff.

I'll be searching for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom