Roll Call - Pismo Sand Blast

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
I'm pretty sure you can fly into Ontario, which is close to me and avoids most the traffic but... still about 250 miles to get to pismo.. Car rentals are about $15.00 a day, MILEAGE IS UNLIMITED WHEN VEHICLE REMAINS IN AZ, NV AND CA. VEHICLES ARE NOT ALLOWED OUTSIDE OF THESE STATES.

or.... I might be able to pick up some guys and get you up there..

Passenger
Type Trip Routing Type of Fare Base Fare U.S.
Taxes PFC Security
Fee1 Passenger(s) Total
Adult Depart BNA-PHX-ONT Advance Purchase Fare $223.26 $26.94 $7.50 $5.00 1 $262.70
Return ONT-PHX-BNA Advance Purchase Fare $223.26 $23.54 $7.50 $5.00 1 $259.30

Total $446.52 $50.48 $15.00 $10.00 $522.0

Here is Ont, CA. option

How long of a drive from Ont, to Pismo?

oxnard111

Creative RE Purchasing
Passenger
Type Trip Routing Type of Fare Base Fare U.S.
Taxes PFC Security
Fee1 Passenger(s) Total
Adult Depart BNA-PHX-ONT Advance Purchase Fare $223.26 $26.94 $7.50 $5.00 1 $262.70
Return ONT-PHX-BNA Advance Purchase Fare $223.26 $23.54 $7.50 $5.00 1 $259.30

Total $446.52 $50.48 $15.00 $10.00 $522.0

Here is Ont, CA. option

How long of a drive from Ont, to Pismo?

234 miles, 4 hours with no traffic

stanton

High on jetskis.
ill b there lookin like this.
DSCN2236.jpg

Last edited:

RMBC Freeride

Vintage
Site Supporter
:banghead::crutches::banghead::crutches::banghead::crutches::banghead::crutches::banghead::crutches::banghead::crutches::banghead::crutches::banghead::crutches::banghead::crutches::banghead::crutches::banghead::crutches::banghead::crutches::banghead::crutches::banghead::crutches::banghead::crutches::banghead::crutches::banghead::crutches::banghead::crutches:

Exactly... :irked: And I know you already have a vacation planned soon too...

I might be up for a road trip
Ill check the work load and see about some time off

:arms: Let me know... Prem1x already flaked on me... so dont count on him :rolleyes:

W

wydopen

ill be there for sure sat and sunday...i probally will just ride and then go home or to the lake house after so i dont have to camp..ill be in my white chevy w/ a rust box zieman and my beat down square and a silver roundnose...and ill have my buddy with me on a white square you guys can ride my skis for you guys that are flying..

try to fly to santa barbara or santa maria it may be more expensive but it is alot closer..i could even pick you up...let me know

oh yea ill have at least 2 beach totes mabye 3 so if you dont have room for yours dont worry about it

W

wydopen

oh.. I learned from Daytona.. just stuck your wet suites in a box and check them at the airport !! (I UPS'd them to the hotel) the water is BRISK !

yea 56-59 deg is my estimation...a good 3/2 is all you need

Prem1x

Tinkering obsessed
Prem1x already flaked on me... so dont count on him :rolleyes:

Oh, I know, I'm a big flake. There a race that weekend on Lake Bryan, which is a heck of a lot closer. I'm going to save up for the October run, which will be an INJURY-FREE week this year!:toothache: Just so long as CO-TEX doesn't flake out on me in Oct for some :brap::brap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom