Status
Not open for further replies.

Mouthfulloflake

ISJWTA member #2
Greezmonkey,

23, and 25 are still open in section 1.

phone number is in the faq
http://x-h2o.com/showthread.php?t=27838

call the number, tell them the dates, it is called " Lake of the ozarks state park" section 1, site 23, or 25.

23 is right next door to some of the X peeps

25 is close to all of us, and looks to be the closest site to section 2 where the StL crew is camping.

is that one spot still left? Whats the number to call, Ill get it. Unless somebody has room to share their site...

XFT LOU

1 hp./1.83lbs
STl has the first cross road (four sights) in area 3. All the sight are close to each other I wanted a cross road so traffic is not looking in your tent all weekend long.

I checked out the lake today (Beaver) and you right, its pretty muddy looking. I couldnt believe how high the water is right now. I also checked out Swepco which is just a couple miles from me and it looks nice and clean. Still alittle cold but not as cold as Beaver.

not too cold for me, lake is too nasty right now.
we might be going up this weekend to check it out and maybe ride some thjough[/QUOTE

did you get to go to the lake and ride?

I went today and rode about a half a tank to break this motor in a little bit.

You are right the lake is nasty nasty. there was a big ass tree out in the middle and crap every where.

let me know when you are ready to go i need to get some time on this motor.

Mouthfulloflake

ISJWTA member #2
We didnt go, stayed and worked around the house instead, IM working the next couple of weekends, and lots of evenings for the next couple of weeks.

what part of the lake did you ride?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom