RRP FS-1 (World Final Preview)

carbonjet

::::::::::::::::::
I know everyone here has been anxious to see a lot of pics of this new design.. So here's some pics of the RRP FS-1 Ski's from every angle. The RRP adjustable foothold kits are available for other ski's as well..Everyone there was super stoked about the ski and how it felt in the water and in the air. ROK was throwing one around in REALLY nasty choppy water like a rag doll on train rails and it looked like it was getting more air than all the other ski's.. RRP's booth and Pat's team X Metal/Scream was the place to be all weekend! Anyway's Enjoy!

Oh prices for the RRP hulls were.. $9,200.00 for the all carbon, and $6,500.00 for fiberglass which is the silver color with carbon accents. The riders on this hull won both classes.

dsc02730wp4.jpg

dsc02731gm3.jpg

dsc02732ur7.jpg

dsc02734xd8.jpg

dsc02736lo4.jpg

dsc02737xn6.jpg

dsc02738ak3.jpg

dsc02739rj7.jpg

dsc02740ny8.jpg

dsc02741zg2.jpg

dsc02750dy4.jpg

dsc02752wh3.jpg

dsc02759ld3.jpg

dsc02764in2.jpg

Last edited:

Lakeman

Stand Up All The Way
Very nice.

Why can't I make more money? Instead of houses, maybe the goverment can give out mortages for ski's? I will vote for that.

crammit442

makin' legs
Looks really good so far. Any information/details on construction techniques/resins? Weights? Footholds look great.

carbonjet

::::::::::::::::::
Looks really good so far. Any information/details on construction techniques/resins? Weights? Footholds look great.

Construction from what I was told was 2 versions. All carbon or all fiberglass with carbon accents. No info on resins, exact weights. Just that the carbon weighs about 20lbs less. I asked 2 of the sales reps there what the exact weight was for each version but neither knew the answer.

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
who went the biggest??? I heard about the 31foot backflip from rock!?! how big did the trinity hull of lustic go...?

IMO, Lustics boat was the loudest and looked like it had the least power. He didnt go very big at all..

The FS-1 wins Amateur and Pro in its first debut at the World Finals! I'd have to say that is very impressive.

Rok went the biggest for sure. He also did the most tricks in 2 minutes.

Last edited:

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
Am I the only one that finds it a little odd that the sales guys did not know the weight, only that the carbon was 20lbs lighter than the glass hull? Don't get me wrong, I am NOT being skeptical, just curious. I am extremely happy to see someone thinking/building outside the box. Jeff had the vision to think outside the box, just cant seem to get his act together to deliver it.

weight

Construction from what I was told was 2 versions. All carbon or all fiberglass with carbon accents. No info on resins, exact weights. Just that the carbon weighs about 20lbs less. I asked 2 of the sales reps there what the exact weight was for each version but neither knew the answer.

carbon 74 pounds w/hood
fiberglass 94 pounds w/hood

Kennay

Squarenose for the _____
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!! Will it support a fullsize tank? And am I seeing them competing with the fiberglass version and not the carbon hull? If so, that ia making a hell of a statement!

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
carbon 74 pounds w/hood
fiberglass 94 pounds w/hood

so roughly 13lbs heavier than XFT's and approx the same money. Of course if the new RR hull is what you like than it would be a bargain with all the new innovation. I am amazed that the RR hulls are priced competitivley, I really expected them to be outrageous. Hats off to RR and X scream!!!

Top Bottom