• Screenshot_20161125-124054.png
    Screenshot_20161125-124054.png
    245.1 KB · Views: 50
  • Screenshot_20161125-124035.png
    Screenshot_20161125-124035.png
    279.8 KB · Views: 52

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
Those flash deals are the same price as just using the 20% off coupon. At least for the last one with the 410's anyways.

My receipt for 2 410's was $119.98.

OCD Solutions

I keep thinking about buying one of these systems, but then I always decide it would be better to spend that money on a handgun, since I like to keep things exciting! Someday, Ill just get both.

The guns make me feel safer but the security and surveillance makes my wife feel safer than any amount of guns ever would. Silly woman! :p

DAG

Yes, my balls tickled from that landing
Those flash deals are the same price as just using the 20% off coupon. At least for the last one with the 410's anyways.

My receipt for 2 410's was $119.98.
Yeah the only difference is on the reolink website they don't have as many configuration as on Amazon. Aka dome and bullet cam configuration vs just bullet cams

OCD Solutions

I really want one of those as well but so far the wife doesn't seem interested.

That was the second item on my Black Friday shopping list but I lost interest and never did look them up.

I've looked at them but I can't seem to find any real user info. Our lot is narrow and it'd cover the whole front.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

DAG

Yes, my balls tickled from that landing
PS: if you order from reolink.com you may get his with a "foreign transaction fee". Hoping I also dont get hit with VAT...:mad:

PS: if you order from reolink.com you may get his with a "foreign transaction fee". Hoping I also dont get hit with VAT...:mad:
I ordered through Reolink, Amazon delivered. No additional fees. Man that was fast! Very nice packaging, it's good, almost @OCD Solutions good, almost... 20161129_174312.jpg

37aefeeb058f5e2d353bfc9e24db0348.jpg
6f12df2e2582f9f7353f1470d25a1b91.jpg

Last edited:

OCD Solutions

Got my two new cameras in the mail this morning so I guess I know what I'm doing tomorrow.

On a side note, this will be a good experiment. I have the Reolink 8 Ch NVR and the manual says it can only handle 8 cameras. With the addition of these 2 new cameras it will bring my total to 9. I am pretty sure when they say it can only handle 8 cameras, they are referring to how many can be plugged directly into the back of it. The software and setup pages all support up to 16 channels.

I have 2 of my current cameras plugged into my home network now and they show up, interface and record just fine so I am not anticipating any issues.

Top Bottom