Show us your motor

stuntbikemike

Time to ride
fresh top end.....hits like a hammer
Picture020.jpg

cambo au

TRYING TO LEARN
hangtime that ski looks clean but i have to ask the T between the pipe and the tank if you rotate the T 90 degrees anti clockwise wouldnt the line fit and look a lot better

hangtime

Speak up ,don't kiss azz
hangtime that ski looks clean but i have to ask the T between the pipe and the tank if you rotate the T 90 degrees anti clockwise wouldnt the line fit and look a lot better

I did all the lines at Daytona real quick and I was trying to keep the hose off the powder coated chamber .I have since redone the hoses for a better fit .:biggthumpup:

Dustin Mustangs

uʍop ǝpıs dn
Here's mine .I just finished building it at Daytona.

dbf2008037hu9.jpg

Do you care to explain the cooling line routing on this a bit; I can't seem to figure it out. 3 pissers, one coming off the stinger T and two from the head? Is it dual cooling w/ 1 for engine and one for pipe or is it triple cooled (if there is such a thing)?? Also, what are those white things on your cooling lines, proportioning valves??? In the pic there is one above the chamber and two above the head pipe.

My mind can't decide whether it's jealous or confused, lol. :love: :Eyecrazy:

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Do you care to explain the cooling line routing on this a bit; I can't seem to figure it out. 3 pissers, one coming off the stinger T and two from the head? Is it dual cooling w/ 1 for engine and one for pipe or is it triple cooled (if there is such a thing)?? Also, what are those white things on your cooling lines, proportioning valves??? In the pic there is one above the chamber and two above the head pipe.

My mind can't decide whether it's jealous or confused, lol. :love: :Eyecrazy:

looks like dual cooling with 3 pissers. and possibly a split for a seperate circuit for the pipe or it has a 3rd circuit for the pipe. really hard to say without better pictures.

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
I'll be posting pics of my new monster hopefully by Mar 1st!
New Lamey 85mm npv/Rad stroker crank/Full Spec 48's on Boy manifold/TNT/all eqauling 300cc total(u know-to keep it AM 1 legal and all).
I CAN'T WAIT

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
what happened to the Carbon Chamber?
Im running extra special ex manifolds, I will run a TNT, mod Chamber, and limited carbon champer all at the same time. 1 chamber for each 100cc's.LOL

Top Bottom