Other Ski's in Truck Bed

Coming soon to a JetLift Dealer near you! Sneak Peak.......

IMG_3844_zps26b3c87c.jpg

IMG_4412_zpsebd65dd2.jpg

We have yet to determine a price. But.... the good new is if you own a jetlift or swiftlift system already you will just be adding accessories. Our system is like big boy legos... once you start you can just keep going. The only thing holding you back is your creativity!

Why?? It looks like its just high enough to have the edge of the ski clear the wheel well so 2 will fit well and you wont have to have them so high for driving and since its not so hogh it should be easier to load. Only draw back is less storage under the skis.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

CD155MX

Squirrel!!!
Sorry I should have specified more. I had heard second and third hand rumors that the Jet Lift system would be designed to have the skis sit above the bed rails like shown above in King of Hacks pictures. The storage under the skis is nice to have when you make long trips and don't want to take a trailer.

lift em up. 2 guys can do it but 4 is better.

thats why we only use it for freerides. only need to take them on an off twice and once youre at the ride there is always a bunch of people around.

Wish that was built for the skis to sit above the bed rails.

Glad you dig the concept. You could simply use longer legs. That pic is not the final product just a peak at what's to come. We have a whole bunch of stuff up our sleeve. Our final system will be designed for one person to load and unload the ski's. Gotta love the Swift Skins!

CD155MX

Squirrel!!!
Glad you dig the concept. You could simply use longer legs. That pic is not the final product just a peak at what's to come. We have a whole bunch of stuff up our sleeve. Our final system will be designed for one person to load and unload the ski's. Gotta love the Swift Skins!
Looking forward to seeing more.

built this for freerides. rack sits on top of the bed and have room in the bed for all your gear. still have room to run a tonneau cover to keep everything dry.

Big fan of this setup! Both the ski deck and the hitch haul. Makes things fairly easy to haul instead of using a trailer. Unfortunately there's no way I'm strong enough with only one other guy to get a superjet that high.

Top Bottom