Skywalker ENVY build, here we go....

RiverRat

How much does it weigh compared to a stock sxr? Same a oem SJ or lighter or ?

I have say that WDK has come full circle on hull design now.

X-Jet - quite a bit different than a SJ, but kinda boring lines but works well with any paint scheme
REV - 'out there' with too many lines IMO - paint job makes or breaks the look for me
Envy - almost a clone of a SXR except the nose

I believe the hood is a little lower, nose is different, bottom deck is different, multible motor mount configurations, redesigned hood latching system, custom hood seal, billet battery box. . . . . if you really look at it the ENVY is as much of a clone as a X-jet is of a SJ. Similar in design but far from a clone

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
I believe the hood is a little lower, nose is different, bottom deck is different, multible motor mount configurations, redesigned hood latching system, custom hood seal, billet battery box. . . . . if you really look at it the ENVY is as much of a clone as a X-jet is of a SJ. Similar in design but far from a clone

You're missing the point, it looks just like an SXR to me. Most of what you mention that is different is the mechanics of it, not the looks. I've actually touched it/seen it in person too. The hood looks exactly the same to me on the outside.

There is nothing wrong with it, I'm just talking about how WDK has changed approaches over the years.

image.php

attachment.php

Lakeman

Stand Up All The Way
Sweet. I am glad you finally recieved it. It will be nice to see you back at lake. Remember the new noise law this year. Oh well you can just out run them with that motor.

Dale

G

Goose

How long did it take to get the envy just curious on turn around time

Congrats Luke.

It's a very nice hull and he has some very nice componets to put in it. Im stoked that he will finally have his own ski to beat up. Paybacks are hell..., Mr. 3/4 cant wait to ride your pretty new ski.

DAG

Yes, my balls tickled from that landing
SXR shape so maybe pass some of the comp rules for AM/Pro. Its the same on the outside as an kawi, as the judges see it... idk, just guessing

SJ Thumpa

SJ THUMPA
Congradulations Skywalker, it'll be a killer ski. Just wondering what composite schedule you chose for your hull?

It weighs in without the hood at 94 lbs with pole braket on it. The hood is about 14 lbs. Its an all fiberglass ski, and I think its lighter than a stock sj hull. I hope to have it on the water by may!! All my info come from Superramjet so there is nevr any way ill build a better ski, grrr.. The time i waited on stuff... all i can say is that it took awhile, just like the last one. Jeff kept changing things, its what happens with custom stuff, so I simply waited it out. I am glad now that I did, I think this ski is gonna be somethin.

I gotta get to work now so my broke ass can pay for this stuff, later

Lakeman

Stand Up All The Way
Hey Luke, I registered my REV ski this week. It was too easy. I have been sweating it because I thought they were going to want to see it and inspect it and ask question of where I got all the parts. NO. Just fill out this form and pay your $32.50. Pratt will tell you what the ID hull numbers are in a couple of weeks. In the mean time here is your temporary permit. You can do this any time. So to be legal when May gets here you should do this soon. I have a feeling all of us will be getting some attention with our loud motors. That means inspections time.

What parts are you needing?
Dale

AlbanyMotorsports

Cru is Rad
Couple quick questions if you get a chance.

-Do you run a kawi plate and scoop or yamaha?

- is the cable holder in the pump area (for the steering cable) off a yamaha?

Im trying to get ahead of myself before mine arrives and want to see which of my SJ parts are good and what kawi parts i may need.

Your ski looks great and im looking forward to your build

Thanks

Mike

cambo au

TRYING TO LEARN
Congrats Luke.

It's a very nice hull and he has some very nice componets to put in it. Im stoked that he will finally have his own ski to beat up. Paybacks are hell..., Mr. 3/4 cant wait to ride your pretty new ski.

dont let him ride it
looks nice looks like there is a lot of car work being done there

chad

I pretty much love beer
Site Supporter
After a new Pearl Clear coat , I installed footholds last night.

you can really see the blue pearl on the dash ... looks banging in the sunlight.

Wet sand / and buff today , then the turf flies hopefully tomorrow!:Banane09:

Inside foothold to foothold is 23 in

Attachments

• IMG_1243.jpg
    IMG_1243.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 161
Top Bottom