Skywalker ENVY build, here we go....

In that first pic, why are the rails in the rear diferent sizes? Also did you cut out the V or was it built that way?

Sounds like it's gonna be some ski! Good luck

Last edited:
ha ha, no I havent cut that side yet. I was told I needed to post some pics and it was late last night, and the right side still needs done. No, I hacked the v-notch in there, hope I'm not messing anything up, it does fit my nozzle perfect now though. I only wish I could get that much throw!!!

chad

I pretty much love beer
Site Supporter
Turf pics

Attachments

• IMG_1277_resize.JPG
    IMG_1277_resize.JPG
    103.1 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_1282_resize.JPG
    IMG_1282_resize.JPG
    134.2 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_1289_resize.JPG
    IMG_1289_resize.JPG
    75.5 KB · Views: 81
145 Skat Maggy BANG!! lol Here is some more pics. Chad is the MAN at turfing a ski, holy cow.

Attachments

• IMAGE_286.jpg
    IMAGE_286.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 64
  • IMAGE_287.jpg
    IMAGE_287.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 65
  • IMAGE_290.jpg
    IMAGE_290.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 113
  • IMAGE_295.jpg
    IMAGE_295.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 131
  • IMAGE_296.jpg
    IMAGE_296.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 104
Waterdawg will get my money someday for sure.

I just want a full carbon hull/hood/pole with my good old 701 limited.

Well, I hope to hit the water in May. I am waiting on parts to get here, the pole and carbs. Still a couple weeks out on both those I think. I should be able to get it close by then. I really want the killer drypipe!!!

Question?? My mag pump has a large nose cone. I am not sure if it is the best for freestyle. What do you guys think, smaller or bigger, which is better for bottom end? I am told that more flow is better for bottom end, so I bored the nozzle out as much as I could. It ended up at 84mm, but that pump cone is huge...

Luke

thegoldenboy

RN Surgery... soon
Generally pump cones for freestyle are short. However, larger cones are used in conjunction with larger props when you have a motor pumping some good power.

It would have to be trial and error I'd think. I'd run it with the big cone and see how it hits, problem is that you'll need to tune the motor first, so you won't know what a good hit is. I'd wait untilt he motor is dialed, than change out the cone if needed.

Well, I worked on it some more this week. Im trying to avoid doing the MSD for now, ha ha, gonna save it for last. I got the gas tank braket installed, and I am pretty proud of it. Gas tanks(besides the superjet tank) have always been a big issue with my ski's, floppin' around and stuff. I think I finnaly got it. Also if you notice in the pictures, the high volume fuel pump is gonna mount to the front of the tank, sooo far its pretty pimp. I just used 2" alluminum strap, cut and bent it, installed 2 oem strap hooks,drilled a hole for where the fixture is on the tank, JB welded it to the bottom, layed 5 layers of glass over it,hydro-turf for cushion, then strap it in, I LOVE IT!!! Thanks to Chad for the fuel pump braket, and Tom for the tank and strap. I aslo have the bottom side all button'd up. Tom and I made a ride plate, looks pretty good, good quality. Then I spent countless hours on maximizing the quick steering and backflip nozzle throw. The pictures will show what I ended up with. Well thats it for now, The RRP pole might get here tomorrow. SWEEEETTTT!!!!

Attachments

• IMAGE_311.jpg
    IMAGE_311.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 43
  • IMAGE_313.jpg
    IMAGE_313.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 53
  • IMAGE_314.jpg
    IMAGE_314.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 64
  • IMAGE_315.jpg
    IMAGE_315.jpg