Other So two years ago who would have thought

FlightPlanDan

Don'tTrustAfartAfter50
It was a bit more than 2 years ago, but I can remember .... almost believing .... that me & my wife & 1 buddy were the only stand-up riders left in the world.
Then we met the "Sunday" crew....then The X, then Daytona..... Been stoked ever since.

Never thought we would know & ride with hundreds who felt the same.
That's pretty cool.

A turnkey RRP or Trinity or Superfreak or XScream or Blowsion boat...with a Glass hull slightly lighter and stronger than a SJ and with the power of a B Piped 800 for about $9500 would be very hard to pass up. Unfortunately, It would probably have to be Chinese or Korean to make it affordable.

I think making them all the same is what would make this possible. If there is a way to make it work in the surf and on flat, that would rock too. I would love to buy a brand new reliable turnkey boat.

The only issue, is everyone wants something different with their boat. Compromises will have to be made...(it won't be a perfect flatwater freestyle boat, or a perfect surf boat, or a perfect cruiser) but basically a best of all worlds ski, lighter and more powerful than a sj with footholds, pipe, installed.

word up,that would be the thing to take it to a whole new level to the masses

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
The moderators would be more interested in riding mountain bikes and the drama over at PWC Today than riding Superjets and the drama over here.

Last edited:

FlightPlanDan

Don'tTrustAfartAfter50
A/M stuff has moved to include a lot of "little guys" with good ideas. Nothing against the big names, but I look forward to seeing some of these smaller parts providers grow.

Its all about the surf!
I think Kawasaki will be back with a 4 stroke stand up may just take a few years.

Doesn't appear like this is going to happen either. I just spoke with a good friend of mine who works for Kawasaki and he told me the SXR is going to be discontinued period. After 2011 there will be no SXR production in the US or in other countries either. He also said there will be No 4 stroke SXR either. He said part of the problem is that all the Standups are made here in the USA in Lincoln (What State?) So few units are sold that it wouldn't be cost effective for Kawasaki to move the Manufacturing to another country.

Last edited:

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
Who would have though WFO would be obsessed with what the mods here do in their personal time? I'm not sure why he cares either, since he's not the one doing stuff to get banned but is just overly concerned about the people that do the stuff he only talks about.

Terry/WFO, worry about yourself and your own life more and less about what some people that run a jetski site do. Get out and do something, like mountain bike or whatever, it's good for you both mentally and physically, and way cheaper than jetskis.

Hey jet got to rib you a little ........ who would have thought 2 years later ......... you still aren't on clip less pedals !!! ( don't ban me please )

A turnkey RRP or Trinity or Superfreak or XScream or Blowsion boat...with a Glass hull slightly lighter and stronger than a SJ and with the power of a B Piped 800 for about $9500 would be very hard to pass up. Unfortunately, It would probably have to be Chinese or Korean to make it affordable.

I think making them all the same is what would make this possible. If there is a way to make it work in the surf and on flat, that would rock too. I would love to buy a brand new reliable turnkey boat.

The only issue, is everyone wants something different with their boat. Compromises will have to be made...(it won't be a perfect flatwater freestyle boat, or a perfect surf boat, or a perfect cruiser) but basically a best of all worlds ski, lighter and more powerful than a sj with footholds, pipe, installed.

This is basically the point I was trying to make...a package like this makes a great freeride boat, a pretty capable freestyle ski, and most importantly is a really great recreational package.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
The moderators would be more interested in riding mountain bikes and the drama over at PWC Today than riding Superjets and the drama over here.

Actually, I cannot remember the last time I got on that site, few weeks ago, before that I think it was several weeks.

Top Bottom