Southern IL. ride planned at Talley cabin

Mark44

Katie's Boss
b

John come to the ride ski less ride all the other skis there. And after a weekend on a few Yamahas. There will be no need for a crank in that big old Kawi of yours... well it will need a new crank for whoever buys it.....

But I will get you a price and get it to Mark at Kincaid if you want I will call with info....

See y'all there.

Get to the cabin and fluff my pillows:Banane01: :Banane01:

Mark44 Brap!

I am doing something to your pillows but it isn't fluffing them... .LOL

I have been working on my freekin truck it won't start... that makes me so mad.. I will be cruising in the Glass van this weekend... I will see you there

Katie

Way cooler than Mark44
I am doing something to your pillows but it isn't fluffing them... .LOL

I have been working on my freekin truck it won't start... that makes me so mad.. I will be cruising in the Glass van this weekend... I will see you there

Still no luck on the truck? Do you at least know what it is?

Katie

Man ! What a good time ! Thanks J.R. It was great to hang and meet everybody at your cabin and the riding was great! Im still feeling bad about cleaning/heat-treating your BBQ grill !

Man ! What a good time ! Thanks J.R. It was great to hang and meet everybody at your cabin and the riding was great! Im still feeling bad about cleaning/heat-treating your BBQ grill !

Hey man Ron actually said Sunday when he got ready to cook that the grill looked cleaner than he remembered. You done great job of tempering the steel. I mean over 700 degrees is kinda warm for a grill... but think of how fast you could have cooked a brat then... LOL

I had a great time good food and great people that is what it is all about. We will have to set up another time to do this again real soon. Everyone had a blast.

Thanks again to Terry Yah-ki for the little project ski for my son. He couldn't or better yet woulden't stay off of it Sunday I spent hours sitting on the side of it.... Making brapp sounds for him....

Attachments

• Christians300.jpg
    Christians300.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 103

Mark44

Katie's Boss
trip

WE HAD A GREAT TIME. :beerchug:
That cabin is the perfect place for us to party and ride! Thanks for all the hospitality Speedfreak you did a great job.
I think I now have a favorite place to go that lake and cabin kicks azz. :Banane01:

Katie and I figured out the gallery last night and she will be adding the pics and posting the link. Of course my photography skills were top notch. :biggthumpup:

Old guys rule
Mark44 BRAP!
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Mark44

Katie's Boss
s

I'm sorry I missed it. Sounds really cool.:frown:

Did you work Saturday? We missed you out there we needed some of those mad skills! :biggrin: YoYo doesn't think he can roll that heavy ski. You need to give him some schooling

I hope you still have a free pass on this one. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Saturday is also Kincaid. :biggthumpup:

Mark44 BRAP!

Yah-ki

Meramec Monitors
Hey gang, I just wanted to say that, I too, had a blast. (even though I was sick as a dog!) JR, you're an excellent host and your brother was mighty hospitable to give us the run of the cabin for a weekend. (thanks again to Ron) The 300 looks better than ever with my little buddy at the helm. (Helm??? maybe I should say "mast") All kidding aside, you ARE welcome and it's gratifying enough just to see him smiling on it and having fun.(nice pic!!) My head is clearing up now and I'm looking forward to Kinkaid. I'll be on the "point" sometime Friday afternoon. To everyone else: thanks for a good time and hope to see ya this weekend! -T

Last edited:

Katie

Way cooler than Mark44
Yeah had a blast. We had a slight trailer malfunction on the way home but all is good. Looks like there will be a pretty good turnout for Kincaid as well.

Katie

grand kid dutys

Glad to see everyone this last weekend at the cabin.Terry good to hear that your feeling better:arms: Wish I could make Kincaid,but my grandson and granddaughter are waiting for Grandpa this weekend. See Terry I guess I am the old man in the group.JR you looked like the gondala driver on the pontoon for Mark and Katie:haha: You guys have a good time at Kincaid.

We had a slight trailer malfunction on the way home but all is good. Looks like there will be a pretty good turnout for Kincaid as well.

What happened to the trailer? Did it get a rock chip or something bad like that?

JR you looked like the gondala driver on the pontoon for Mark and Katie

I thought about that as we came under the bridge I needed to start singing and let the lovers have there privacy. But I didn't want anyone getting sick...:rolleyes: With the singing of course....

I will be at the kincaid trip but I have to work saturday night so I will have to sut the day trip short. But I will still be there I might even be in my truck... NOT hardly but I will be there...

Mark44

Katie's Boss
What happened to the trailer? Did it get a rock chip or something bad like that?

I thought about that as we came under the bridge I needed to start singing and let the lovers have there privacy. But I didn't want anyone getting sick...:rolleyes: With the singing of course....

I will be at the kincaid trip but I have to work saturday night so I will have to sut the day trip short. But I will still be there I might even be in my truck... NOT hardly but I will be there...

I will post pics of what happened to the trailer when I get the cd of pics from Katie. We both are franticly preparing for this weekend trying to get things done around our homes. I also have a double trailer I am rebunking and installing new lights on then I need to pull the pump on Katie’s ski and see what’s up with the rattle.

Gondola driver :smlove2: hahaha…..I was thinking the same thing glad you didn’t sing to us while we were on the 15 minute lake tour.

Mark44

Katie's Boss
Glad to see everyone this last weekend at the cabin.Terry good to hear that your feeling better:arms: Wish I could make Kincaid,but my grandson and granddaughter are waiting for Grandpa this weekend. See Terry I guess I am the old man in the group.JR you looked like the gondala driver on the pontoon for Mark and Katie:haha: You guys have a good time at Kincaid.

Bring the kids out to the lake. I will have the SeaPoo out there with my boys.

Mark44

Katie

Way cooler than Mark44
I will post pics of what happened to the trailer when I get the cd of pics from Katie. We both are franticly preparing for this weekend trying to get things done around our homes. I also have a double trailer I am rebunking and installing new lights on then I need to pull the pump on Katie’s ski and see what’s up with the rattle.

Gondola driver :smlove2: hahaha…..I was thinking the same thing glad you didn’t sing to us while we were on the 15 minute lake tour.

All I can say was there was a lot of smoke....

JR can I borrow your full face helmet for Kincaid?

Katie

All I can say was there was a lot of smoke....
Mark keeps making fun of me for having a "broken down trailer" but I never had problmes like that...LOL

JR can I borrow your full face helmet for Kincaid?
Your not going to need it I keep telling you that. As soon as you realise that your head is way away from the pole doing nose stabs (the right way) then you will realise that...... Sure you can use it actually I will bring both of them to see if you want to purchase one.

I found out today that I need a new Puter for my truck. More test will confirm that tomorrow but that is $350 plus shipping then $200 to get my programs burned into it for the blower and all. WOW what a chunk of change...

Mark44

Katie's Boss
s

Mark keeps making fun of me for having a "broken down trailer" but I never had problmes like that...LOL

Your not going to need it I keep telling you that. As soon as you realise that your head is way away from the pole doing nose stabs (the right way) then you will realise that...... Sure you can use it actually I will bring both of them to see if you want to purchase one.

I found out today that I need a new Puter for my truck. More test will confirm that tomorrow but that is $350 plus shipping then $200 to get my programs burned into it for the blower and all. WOW what a chunk of change...

Trailer fender melt down. Now I need to spray a new fender.

Attachments

• trailer fender.jpg
    trailer fender.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 20
that is what you get for trying to keep the trailer so nice... Like you not wanting to scratch the paint and little things like that..... It is called Irony LOL

Remember riding in a Lightning with suede seats and the guy complaining when your beer dripped one drop of warer on the seat and you were not allowed to get in the truck untill your hair was dry and you changed clothes.... then it went into the lake... LOL That is what happens it is Karma every little bit comes around to bite you in the ass

Top Bottom