Spray/Squirt in the tray

i do it by going in straight line about half throttle then go no throttle turn all the way left then go right to slide it crank it back left and give her w/o wait for it to hook up and WHOOSH!!!

ANT

Just ride
Sprayin peeps is great... especially in the surf....

Last weekend surf was weak at high tide. so we made a game.
Spray whoever goes up for trick.

2 points per hit....
5 if you knock them off.
10 if they loose the boat...

Ant on the boards... Pulverized me... I splated so many rolls.
and nearly knocked me off... What a blast.

Good Thread Butch !

haha just now saw this a month later Pete. that was an awesome day of riden. we need to ride again soon.

here are a couple pics of the spray squirt if it helps anyone.

Attachments

• Aug_5,_2007_021.jpg
    Aug_5,_2007_021.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 408
  • Aug_5,_2007_029.jpg
    Aug_5,_2007_029.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 311
  • Aug_5,_2007_030.jpg
    Aug_5,_2007_030.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 334

Dirtybird

Ex*ta*ski
Ok. Here is a good explanation. Go straight. Then when coming up to your target you can do an initial bounce (like going for a sub) on your second bounce turn in the air (do a mini nose stab) and it works well. Anyone else do it this way?

C-Rock87

Water Junky
Yes... you do have to be careful with this...

I made some new couch friends one day at the lake, and as they were loading, i did a foutian and soaked their trailer and ski. They thought it was great.

One of my friends saw this, and said "spray me!" Ok... so I did a foutain, but instead of shooting it up, I shot it straight at him. 20' away (which is pretty far for my little 650) I hit him square in the nutz and he fell down.

Everyone laughed, I helped him up.

:smashfreakB:

i just choked on apple jacks reading that

Please be careful and make sure no cops are around when you do this to a downed rider. I was riding and a couple jackasses were doing this about 5-10 feet from their buddies heads. I went over to talk to one of them and his buddy sprayed us while we were talking, haha, asswipe. Nothing wrong with sprayin someone, but getting close enough to take someone's head off isn't a good idea.

My best spray ever was on a house boat trip at Lake Shasta. We had 3 houseboats tied together and about 60 people were on the rear decks gathered around the kegs. A guy rode up with a 550 asking for a beer, I gave him a beer in exchange for a ride. I did a few tricks then rode up close and did a fountain towards the rear decks. I drenched everyone, turning the bars side to side and nailing everyone. I didn't expect it to work so good. I thought everyone would be pissed, but everyone cheered and just got more beers.

Top Bottom