Stock GP800 motor in standup VIDEO!!!

RiverRat

has anyone port mapped the gp1200 cylinders? How much do they differ from the 800? I have heard that they are a little better for low end power but do not have the numbers in front of me.

ski clinic kid 2007

Junior Freestylist.
The REV and GP800 mix is a great combo. I competed on it in the World Finals this year, and use it as my freestyle ski, and it's better than a super jet with everything on it. I am sponsored by Waterdawg Kustomz, and many more, and I really am impressed with the REV and GP800.

just weighed in my s/j 66e with out the tank, manifold, and batt and got 285 lbs. when all said and done it should be around 310 lbs. thats with reinforced hull, foot holds, waterdawg hood kit, and a umi hand pole with all the goodies. the tray was defoamed and refoamed also so you know there is no wet foam.:bow28:

here is pics of mine
and just so everyone knows ! it totally rips!
jason

Attachments

• super jet build 012.jpg
    super jet build 012.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 241
  • super jet build 006.jpg
    super jet build 006.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 188
nice work, gas valves are on my list. did you get them through riva? what head is that and whats your comp @ if you dont mind me asking?

gas valves i bought used over on greenhulk
riva non gird head pro series 33cc domes
havent checked the comp #s
kart tank from comet cart sales 2.3 gal

Last edited:

Mark Gomez

is where the surf is
run time

This is definetly the route I'll going when i get into building a freestyle machine waaay down the road. However im curious what is the length of the runs on the stock one with a cart tank? is it an hours worth or is it a good idea to be close to shore?
thanks
-Mark

yep and with the 800 motors extra hp its a fun 20 min!
and when ya fill it up and still have gas in the jug its like ...sweet when this runs out i still have some in the jug!

Top Bottom