Stolen ski !!!!! FOUND AND RECOVERED

Well I found a good deal on a square nose.I just brought it home ..... Well it was stolen this morning between 10:30 and 12:00 From my drive way. I HATE F>>>>KING THIEVES . This "was" to be my wife's ski. I found a good deal, I guess somebody found a better deal . In the United Bates of America all thieves would be given a fair trial, convicted and kicked off the end of a bayonet . To show you that I have compassion, their body's would be ground up and feed to the millions of dogs and cats that reside in this countries animal shelters .

IT IS TIME WE TREATED THESE DOMESTIC TERRORIST LIKE THE FILTH THEY ARE . THEY ARE F>>>>>KING PARASITES TO SOCIETY .

There i said it and feel better for having said it .

Your brother in stand up jet ski sickness,

Kevin L Bates

Attachments

• stolen ski.jpg
    stolen ski.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 280
Last edited:
One funny thing . When the sheriff came out to do the report , I showed him the picture and he said. " I didn't know they still made those"

junkyardj

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
dude that blow's! i also feel your pain i got a rn from toronto it turned out to be stolen and the coppers took it soon after.. i got the $$ back and they threw the book at him 5 charges.. i hope you have the same luck and get your ski back dude

i seen that ski on craigslist

I picked it up there. Owner had everything . Current registration card in his name matching vin. He was the owner since 1998 . Trailer title and tag receipt from 1998 matching vin . This was the most complete set of documents I have ever seen on a used ski........What ever........ Lick your paws and move on. Maybe Home owners will cover me a little. At least I have the B pipe mod chamber that was on it. The question is, " are they cumming back " . The way I see it is I lost a ski and incurred a 2000 dollar ish bill for a security system . Which will be installed next week with out fail . To quote the words of our beloved , General Stone Wall Jackson , " kill um ...kill um all "

vitalikol

Jetski-Snowboard
You know Bro-- It's Fakedup. I had my mountain bike stolen couple years ago from my garden shed. Thay broke a window and get it out ,but left fingerprints on other half of the window. Cops got them, but my bike (and other 10 bikes thay stole same night)aregone and nobody give anything back. Next time if I see somebody on my yard I'll shoot math****ckers !!!

kawasakit2me

Hooked on the Jamz
post on crags list that you want to buy a standup jet ski, they might just call you.

Or post on craigslist that it was stolen from you, if anyone else happens to see it for sale.

I'd be boiling over that.

Hope you get it back and/or get a hold of whoever took it.

Top Bottom