SuperFreak Carbon Topdeck conversion (Finnished)

JetManiac

Stoked
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Corey dropped off his ski for some R&D and tuning yesterday. Blue did some tuning first and then I got to ride it in some heavy wind chop last evening.

I had a blast, this ski rips and feels almost as light as my full carbon superfreak. You can throw it around easily. The ski now needs work on the pump/intake/rideplate because there is so much power with this lightweight hull it is hard to keep it in the water.

I wish the trim was installed already, it is ready to have its backflip cherry busted! Blue had a good laugh at my lame attempt at a setup wake backy with no trim.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for the compliments. I put alot of work into the ski and it did pay off. I took it for a ride yesterday after picking it up from some R&D and it run's AMAZING. its so light and the motor pulls so hard its already time for a mag pump :). Next time i have extra money that will be the next deal. As for now i just need to fix my foot holds so i can lock into them that way i can start back floppin.

KR

www.krlines.com
Say....This boat looks somewhat familiar...

Great work though! Looks like you have gained a lot of knowledge over the years!

Attachments

• photo.jpeg
    photo.jpeg
    77.7 KB · Views: 206
  • photo-1.jpeg
    photo-1.jpeg
    43.7 KB · Views: 147
KR i actually did copy your old boat. I saw a picture before i even bought my hull and planned on using the color ski for about a year. It came out excellent my only problem is now i have to sell it due to a business venture. Hopefully i wont be out of the sport to long.

KR

www.krlines.com
KR i actually did copy your old boat. I saw a picture before i even bought my hull and planned on using the color ski for about a year. It came out excellent my only problem is now i have to sell it due to a business venture. Hopefully i wont be out of the sport to long.

Thats awesome! It is such a simple yet "trick" color scheme...

I hope you find another way to balance your finances. That is a one of a kind boat!

Top Bottom