Surfriding Surf motivated Superfreak build

Yes all Superjet stuff 96 to 07 drive shaft and everything else RN SJ fits, the Ebox needs to move to the left side more to clear the Bpipe and the coupler cover needs to be trimmed but that is it . Stock tank, stock water box, stock batt. and stock RN mid shaft.

no foam ,you should always run with nose foam or kayak float bladders . The tray has three separate chambers with drains for each , yes no more waterlogged skis !

kraqus

Site Supporter
no foam ,you should always run with nose foam or kayak float bladders . The tray has three separate chambers with drains for each , yes no more waterlogged skis !

True Innovator.....you are a Genius my friend.....
Somebody please bring this Hull to the West coast, Cali, Oregon, somewhere...
I am seriously contemplating downsizing one more time (I sold my Blaster few months ago)
Now I want to have ONE ski only but I want it to be the Best I can get for my riding skills.
I am leaning towards a 08 or later Superjet but I am extremely curious about your Hull.
and since everything would be a Bolt on from my old Superjet.....well this is a no brainer.
But I definitely need to ride it before I commit to one.

Benny

True Innovator.....you are a Genius my friend.....
Somebody please bring this Hull to the West coast, Cali, Oregon, somewhere...
I am seriously contemplating downsizing one more time (I sold my Blaster few months ago)
Now I want to have ONE ski only but I want it to be the Best I can get for my riding skills.
I am leaning towards a 08 or later Superjet but I am extremely curious about your Hull.
and since everything would be a Bolt on from my old Superjet.....well this is a no brainer.
But I definitely need to ride it before I commit to one.

Benny

you'll NOT be disappointed...

..but you will have to learn to ride all over again...shedding that much weight will change EVERYTHING

Top Bottom