Custom/Hybrid Surfjetlouie memorial build

Mike W

Infidel
My stuff went out to both of you guys USPS this past Saturday. I think I threw in some other odds and ends so if you don't need them keep them or Ebay them.

snowxr

V watch your daughters V
Penguin's hood seal and Sxi pro's mint battery box came today! It feels like christmas every day around here. Hmm Happy Christmahannaquansica to you.

snowxr

V watch your daughters V
I think I have it up to date. I am waiting on many parts that have been listed, so I'm crossing my fingers that they are on the way.

P

PancakePete

I think I have it up to date. I am waiting on many parts that have been listed, so I'm crossing my fingers that they are on the way.

Your going to be in daytona. And alot of parts still needed, Might be easier and save money with shipping to give you alot of the part then right ?
LIke I am give you a Front hold. and if I can some turf !

snowxr

V watch your daughters V
Take a look at the list on page 1. We need a midshaft, drieshaft, pipe, steering cable, tank, pole, LOTS OF STUFF.
Thanks for any help you can give.

We're still taking donations via paypal at Snowxr@aol.com to help purchase parts that don't get donated.

madscientist

chilling with these guys.
if you thnk the ski will be done before the x2travaganza hook up w/ thong bandit to bring it dow to display at the ride.

last weekend in april. 24th - 26th, navarre beach fl.

SXIPro

JM781 Big Bore
Penguin's hood seal and Sxi pro's mint battery box came today! It feels like christmas every day around here. Hmm Happy Christmahannaquansica to you.

Glad it got there. I'll put a care package together next week. DAP Weldwood, brushes, utility knife blades, paint thinner.. all that stuff, and send it out.

JetManiac

Stoked
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
64x cases

cases shipped, I threw 4 or 5 gaskets, base, intake gaskets, etc.

Chris

I probably have other parts that I could donate. Do you need any bolts?

Top Bottom