Tanner Thomas aka "Tanman" and his personal freeride tour to Socal.

swanny

not safe for clowns
give it a week or two to see what happens with the ski but would somebody please go check the spit at the mouth....thats where it is if it comes back to shore. I took a look but airing down and blew a valve so had to plug it and get out of dodge. Its on the south side near the spit. no houses and some douche will just pick it up in his rig and go home.

dirtnut99

Yardsale Master
Think it would make it around the Rock area Swanny?? The last time I saw it, it was directly off from the house on the hilltop. That's also where Tanner got hooked.

Sent from my BAMF iPhone4 using Tapatalk

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
I went all the way up to the rocks at the Cape from the north side (Tierra) at low tide yesterday morning. I didn't see anything in the water or washed up.

cattledog

EH TEAM RACING
i hope he gets it back, the wavejunkies told me a stroy of a blaster that went down in a virgina beach race and a couple of years later it washed ashore, has the police or coast guard been nofitied maybe someone will find it on the shore and they will call it in

dirtnut99

Yardsale Master
The coast guard, the local fishing fleet, and locals know about the ski. If it comes in we will know.

This whole situation could've easily ended more tragically. Watching him rag doll I knew his ankles were broken, but luckily they weren't. He told me he blacked out under water and thought he had actually died. 4 waves he was submerged for. Then to top it all off he got hooked actually trying to hook it to his ski.. Very lucky he made it out as good as he did.

Sent from my BAMF iPhone4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

swanny

not safe for clowns
Actually it looks like its gonna be all the way to cape lookout but I never drove north. Ya couldnt and the people that way are harsh so they would call the cops Im sure but monday through thursday you can drive that section.

swell is north ya? Shankland kept pointing north all weekend and didnt even know the details but said his always ends up north.

http://magicseaweed.com/Cape-Kiwanda-Surf-Report/560/ swell north

dirtnut99

Yardsale Master
It was heading south quickly when we last saw it, but who knows where is went after it vanished the last time.. Is that part still closed? I didn't read the sign this trip, but I thought it had dates of closure and opening..

Actually it looks like its gonna be all the way to cape lookout but I never drove north. Ya couldnt and the people that way are harsh so they would call the cops Im sure but monday through thursday you can drive that section.

swell is north ya? Shankland kept pointing north all weekend and didnt even know the details but said his always ends up north.

http://magicseaweed.com/Cape-Kiwanda-Surf-Report/560/ swell north

Top Bottom