The Addiction is done...

Y

yamaslut

:bs2: :loser:

I'm gonna have Sara steal your copy and make you wait to watch it until I get mine, and we'll see how you like it.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

:headbang:

Nascency Chris

The Nascency Project
well, we received in 1/3rd of the entire order today..basically enough to cover the premiere and international orders right now. the rest should be here tuesday of next week...

what i am going to do is ship internationals tommorow, so all of my far away friends can get their vids roughly at the same time as everyone here in the states...hold the bulk for the premiere, and what ever is left over will be shipped out monday with the rest shipping tuesday and wednesday...

im sorry for any delay this might cause...please know that we are doing everything we can to get all pre-orders shipped just as soon as we can...

thanks again to everyone that ordered and everyone coming to the premiere!!

Glory_Freestyle

Old, but still ridin'!!!
well, we received in 1/3rd of the entire order today..basically enough to cover the premiere and international orders right now. the rest should be here tuesday of next week...

what i am going to do is ship internationals tommorow, so all of my far away friends can get their vids roughly at the same time as everyone here in the states...hold the bulk for the premiere, and what ever is left over will be shipped out monday with the rest shipping tuesday and wednesday...

im sorry for any delay this might cause...please know that we are doing everything we can to get all pre-orders shipped just as soon as we can...

thanks again to everyone that ordered and everyone coming to the premiere!!

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Nascency Chris

The Nascency Project
all pre-orders have shipped...everyone should be receiving vids here in the next few days...

if you like it, tell a friend...:biggrin:

thank you to everyone that pre-ordered!!

cybermob2

naturally warming water
5 min into mine... got it about 20min ago!

kicks butt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't get over how well its put together.

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
Just watched it tonite! Killer Editing and Beautiful filming and Insane Graphics and Effects. Damn, you had a lot of footage!!! It is making me start to look forward to making another. :Banane01:

Nice job.

scott b

x2's rock!!!
Got mine over here in the UK. Awesome film. You guys have got some skills.
:Banane01: :Banane01: :Banane01:

Top Bottom