The barrel rolling thread.

http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=gdjetski&b=23&f=1783320017&p=15
OK, this dude is freakin SICK.
I've seen the ski, as most of you have who are into X2's. I looked at almost all the video's, and these ski's are amazing. There is a vid of the white one he has, where they point out that it's an 800CC yamaha, billet cylinders, total loss, etc.
WICKED ski's..
Not sure if that orange ski is a modded stocker, or A/M.. Anyone know? I hit him up, but no reply yet. I'm in awe. Makes me want to move over seas.
This is the white ski. And this isn't the one he does the bad ass stuff on that I've seen. I wish I knew what he had in that orange machine. Maybe someday I'll have something like that.
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=gdjetski&b=23&f=1783327211&p=59

i have been working on them too, i do better off of my set up wake then boats. anyones machine takingg or has taken a beating learning rolls?

They definitely will. I reinforced the bejesus out of my ski, so far no major damage. Other than the whole knocking the battery loose, disconnecting the bilges and sinking incident. I have noticed that the side I land on after several attempts will push my hood seal up a bit, and has started to make a small crack in the lip right before my reinforcement starts. I'll be beefing that up a little soon.

Officer Mike

TJ / SJ / JJ
my ski is brand new and i cant stand it. but i am too stupid to stop. my hood latch is bent like a banana my hook is chipped where it came in contact of the latch. i got a few good digs in the bottom of my ski from the hidden concrete at corsons boat launch. this kind of sht discourages me so bad. anybody think i am making it harder for myself by not having the same throw as all the other sjs?

my ski is brand new and i cant stand it. but i am too stupid to stop. my hood latch is bent like a banana my hook is chipped where it came in contact of the latch. i got a few good digs in the bottom of my ski from the hidden concrete at corsons boat launch. this kind of sht discourages me so bad. anybody think i am making it harder for myself by not having the same throw as all the other sjs?

man mine is taking a pretty good beating as well. its reinforced, but i have splintered a hood (sn) in the process of learning and busted my dash.
and i would think the most throw you can get the better or easier it would be to whip the back around. my nozzle has about10mm from hitting the tunnel on both sides. good luck bro!! there only parts lol

Last edited:

shougrider

RIP 7/28/2014
Well I only need a small wave to get all the way around. But my ski does not like to run if I get only part way around. So when using my own wake I get 3/4 and then the ski bogs big time. Anyone else having major water intake issues? I dont think it is taking on that much water which makes me wonder if this is a carb issue instead. If it is water then why are these 650 motors so bad when water gets in. Does the 650 sx have the same prob? My sj will suck on water all day w/ no issues.

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
Well I only need a small wave to get all the way around. But my ski does not like to run if I get only part way around. So when using my own wake I get 3/4 and then the ski bogs big time. Anyone else having major water intake issues? I dont think it is taking on that much water which makes me wonder if this is a carb issue instead. If it is water then why are these 650 motors so bad when water gets in. Does the 650 sx have the same prob? My sj will suck on water all day w/ no issues.
Which boat?

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
As I recall you have a SJ flame arrestor facing foreward, its probaly not that and is most likely low popoff. Mine with the 650 did the same thing everytime it was laying on its left side. Mine would sputter until it cleared out.

If this picture is right, you need to flip it around for sure.

Attachments

• 100_0610.jpg
    100_0610.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

shougrider

RIP 7/28/2014
I had it turned around at the freedom free ride and it actually seemed worse. What are people running for screens inside the flame arrestor. I think I only have one screen.

Last edited:

shawn_NJ

Chasing waves.
All of my X2s are setup with one screen and the FA pointing toward the gas tank. Never had a water issue with the SJ arrestors. Sounds like popoff more than anything.

Last edited:
Top Bottom