The Great Trailrider Callout Thread

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
I prefer trails over track because then the terrain you're riding on is always changing and so is the scenery.

The only bad thing about trails, at least where I ride, is you can't get very good jumps. Not that I'm trying to jump...

This bickering reminds me of the bickering between NASCAR and Formula-1 enthusiasts.

More like the bickering over on PWCT between couch riders and standup riders.:rolleyes:

P

PancakePete

I love trail riding.. Some sand pits, trails, hills. and Andrew for all the cats that dont know... ROCKS SUCK on hills. bump one and you can be toast.

I just go out on the Cr250 and throw some dirt.. a release like sking.

Fun !:Banane09:

It quite ok if you can't back up your posts Saki ,we are used to it by now,I am just playing around Saki ,now don't get all mad and quit the site again:stups:

wait a minute... arent you the semi-retarded kid with a 300sx thats always talking about starting some weird laserjet or big bore 300sx project? is that you with a different screenname?

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
wait a minute... arent you the semi-retarded kid with a 300sx thats always talking about starting some weird laserjet or big bore 300sx project? is that you with a different screenname?

Dude do you even have a ski that runs,I mean any kind of ski that runs? I have three,yeah I have a bunch of projects,all except for two run,one was started about two weeks ago,don't talk smack about stuff you don't know about ,stick with what you know which apparently is a short list,one more thing stop changing the subject,its what people usually do when they can't come up with anything else witty or intelligent to say.:nono:

Dude do you even have a ski that runs,I mean any kind of ski that runs? I have three,yeah I have a bunch of projects,all except for two run,one was started about two weeks ago,don't talk smack about stuff you don't know about ,stick with what you know which apparently is a short list,one more thing stop changing the subject,its what people usually do when they can't come up with anything else witty or intelligent to say.:nono:

ok, so you ARE that retard.. lol, i know who you are.. i wont be mean to you.. i feel kinda bad for you.

and yes, my ski runs, i think. i havent started it since daytona this year. :baby:

Stricky

**SoFlo Surf Sluts**
you know what i say..."if you ain't got signal lights, you ain't :):):):)"! can't wait to ride my enduro to the trails this weekend... i might even strap my cooler to it so i can have a cold one when i get crazy! :Banane36:

Top Bottom