The new FS-1

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
I think that pole bracket mounts to the front bumper!

The tubbies do go all the way down the hull too.

Cool boat but I would rather see more pics of it from all angles.

And Gill still can troll! I mean Cant Roll

Your right, trolling is much harder on a XFT.

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
It doesn't look so much like a side sponson as the rear of the hull has an upward curve to it like Bun's freestyle hulls do.

Maybe I'm wrong.

yamanube

This Is The Way
Staff member
It doesn't look so much like a side sponson as the rear of the hull has an upward curve to it like Bun's freestyle hulls do.

Maybe I'm wrong.

I was thinking the same, looks like a tubby combined with a cut hull gives it an illusion of a huge side sponson. Also looks like the concave on either side of the pump cavity is swept up higher into the hull.

Last edited:

dbrutherford

Parts Whore

Maybe I'm wrong.

Kawasaki X2's have the rear of the hull shaped that way. I read on here once it was to help the ski roll better. Then again I never could roll so it didn't help me much...

Maybe I'm wrong.

correct. it does look like a sponson in that picture but it's really just the hull design. i would think from what i can see it still would handle like a side sponson. i am going to look at it again when i have more time.. :Eyecrazy:

Had a chance to see the load of hulls @ Pats shop last week and this thing is SWEEEET.One of the must quility skis that i have ever seen, the pic doesnt do this hull justice.Need to see in person.Lots of R & D has gone into this,many new ideas that will move this sport into the future. Just thought i would put in my 2 cents

Frosty

New York Crew
looks wild... esp the pole being mounted that far forward. I've lawn darted my SJ into the sand bar many times, busted the nose off twice. With the bracket that far forward, if you lawn dart it and bust the nose apart, i wonder how repairable it will be...

Top Bottom