The Perpetual Monster BASH!!!!

Idok,those kinda rides in that spot do rule,hugo is right there with it though.the bones shatter eh lol

suzi,might actually get a little use outa that dry suit this yr eh,know it comes in handy in cali

SuziQ

Banned
no motor, no job. I'm out.

Tim:
I’m really sorry about your ski and the economy…things will get better, market swings are condensing as predicted, last time I checked after elections anyway (and you are welcome to ride my skis, lol, although they’re still just stockers for the most part).

SuziQ

Banned
Me, Ewok, wolfchild, jetmaniac, carterB and Lucas hit up the secret spot yesterday......

Ewok is getting too old for a blaster and wedsday freerides rule.

Are all those briars still up there at the secret spot? :tapedshut:

In all seriousness…I do have to admit, Auggie’s local spot @ Vilano Beach rules over any other place I’ve ever ridden (overall ONLY though…4sure), and I’m glad I spent my first summer there almost exclusively (cept you guys not telling me I should wear shoes when I first began catching zero gravity, lol, not that it would have made a difference with the thinning bone disease :rippedhand: again!)

Doc, your bone emoticons have ALWAYS made me stop to think (when I never want to), and I really do appreciate it, even though I HATE IT!!! :rant: Very cool you are traveling south a bit to get people to ride. (check previous post for edits :biggrin: after I finish mega posting, and I know The Offender is simply dying to hit that keyboard after our posts, roflm….:biggrin::biggrin:…not to mention many others are no doubt, LOL :newangel:)!

Oh, Doctor…btw, there is a “n” in “Wedsday”, and maybe an xtra vowel.

(tryin to fig out this multi quote thing, lol...I just don't have it down yet!):17:

SuziQ

Banned
uh.... right:Eyecrazy:

suzi...you need to lay off the stimulants...no coffee, no soda..... you can do this! and the ONLY way YOU can ever rip my skillz is if you do it naked in front of all us sluts! :naughty:

i gots 1 rule... IF YOU CANT BEAT ME.... YOU CAN'T TEACH ME! :Banane36:

Dang it…I got sucked back onto the X by a pm notification from a fancy rider regarding the B1! :firedevil:

Efficiency Post! :Banane37:

Stickydirt:
http://photohome.com/photos/baby-pictures/naked-baby-1.html
(Idork, is this what your avatar statement means)

Thanks for the kitten gloves Boss, I was seriously afraid to sign back on…you just don’t know, lol! :scared::scared::scared:

Are you gonna show us some of these moto tricks on your ski at Tona this time, or are you just gonna drink and talk about the good ole dayz still?

You NEVER wanna c this old lady “naked” :bad: …you would much rather sit on the beach and make fun of my dry-suit (pic attached) …unfortunately…since you don’t ski anymore!

(Goddess, that’s 85lbs EVEN, cuz I just went upstairs and checked…:rant: and don’t pick next weekend to fly out since it’s Thanksgiving…will be hard to get a ride off then…Dec 5th weekend sounds good)!

I’m caffeine free, but we did hit full moon status last night, plus I was up with allergies it seems (brutal headaches, etc.)! I’m simply disappointed in some of our boyz lack of zest for surf these days…or was that lack of surf :thinking:…(I’m waiting on some more of that tow in stuff I guess :nana:…where’s Butti???)!

LOL, actually, I think we may get some epic surf around here this Winter, since the jet stream is dipping so early.

Speed, I know you’re prob around 18 (YOU know you pm’d me about Lucky Charms), so I’m sorry about these guy’s rough wordz (I’m just use to it somehow…from a select few of them only though…otherwise, tis ALWAYS a BIG mistake.:dunno:)

:cheer:Saturday 11/15 :cheer:
SURF: 3-4 ft. - waist to chest high and fair conditions. (Inlet will be bigger I bet, and that will be head high 4me :cheer:, and Idork, :wavey:, lol).

Attachments

• Martian Suit.jpg
    Martian Suit.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 55

SuziQ

Banned
Yea, I finally got to try it out (works great)!

It’s def big though, lol…I thought the guy handing me the lanyard was gonna LITERALLY die of laughter when I did my sumo wrestling walk toward the shore…then I put my helmet on, and it was Katie bar the door!

(btw, that’s what your gf Jen is for, bless her heart! How she’s put up with you for soooo long is seriously beyond my comprehension, but I have heard dentist are much worse!) :dunno:

lol it helps to sit down,bring your knees up and pull the neck gasket out and it will hug that tiny frame,and elim the stay puff marshmellow man effect.lol

SuziQ

Banned
thx, lol...but you guys don't understand!!!

I HAVE to have help getting into it as well as out of it! It's the most retarded, absurd thing in the world. I feel like a four year old needed help getting dressed/undressed! It took two guys out in Cali to get it off of me (WITH my help)....LOLOL! :stooges:

When I got it on the first time, Stan asks me what I had on under it! Torr, I had purchased that liner you suggest, so I thought that was all I was suppose to have on under it (that thing that looks like a soft wetsuit)! :dunno:

He was laughing at me telling me I was going to freeze! I was too worn out from getting it on, to take it off and put more clothes on (even socks) under it! I was okay out there though, but at least I know for next time.

This is going to be so embarassing! My BUTT looks to be about two feet wide in this thing, AND it sticks out! :squint:

DANG I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOU COULD GET THEM FROM lUCKY CHARMS ,THANKS!

LOL.....better getting eating there big fella as you got a lot of "DECODING" to do!!!! :haha:
The Q never misses a beat!!!

Good job giving it to them Miss Q.....all 85 pounds of you! To which I can confirm.....(too funny really) having had the privelage to help you into one of your many suits of the season.......Lifted her right off of her feet I did.....(too bad we didn't get that one on film!):haha:

BTW Q......I would of capped all the smack talkers but my extra smileycons are not opening up quik enough for me right now......Be warned talking smack=capp in ass!

Goddess, you lucky :):):):)....one week!! So jealous.....as I am just not sure if I am going to be able to swing it....so much going on at work, hard to get away....Christmas season has started and its a busy time for everyone!! ANYWAYZZZ, might not see you all until Tona...to which I am very sad about.....good note we are coming on the 9th...
Catz OUT...

SuziQ

Banned
...Lifted her right off of her feet I did.....(too bad we didn't get that one on film!):haha:

:haha::haha::haha:That was actually more retarded lookin than the drysuit! (wish someone had caught that on film honestly)

You might as well wait til then to come down, unless Mario can rig up sumthin to tow me in on this: :ugh2:

Saturday 11/15

SURF: 2-3 ft + - waist to stomach high occasionally 4 ft. and fair conditions. E windswell/swell leftovers Fading E swell leftovers with more favorable winds.

LOL...Laurie, it’s okay…we’re just playin, but every one of us down here just gets a lil bored whence awaiting Winter’s surf (or people to get their skis de-winterized from all the cold weather we get down here :biggrin:). Hence, the re-titling of the thread to pass time
…and time…and time!

Btw,you kanooks sure do talk funny. I’m going back to bed…I feel miserable.

SuziQ

Banned
my buddy and me like to climb up a tree. my buddy and me are the best friends that could be.

my buddy, my buddy, my buddy and me! :icon16:

I shall retreat to my private island and patiently await for GI JOE to come and protect me :purr:, for I refuse to ride with boyz too young to recall the entire verse (plus I bet military guys are more gentle than you moto type :thinking:)!

My buddy, my buddy, wherever I go…he goes
My buddy, my buddy, I'll teach him everything that I know
My buddy and me like to climb up a tree
My buddy and me, we're the best friends that could be
My buddy, my buddy, my buddy and MEEEEE!!!

(that doll was like three feet tall HUGE, so he gave me the creeps!)

I have to drive out to the island to pick Barney up tomorrow, so I may drive down to Sebby to test run him, just depends on how I feel, AND when I wake up (prob best for me not to though… feelin wicked… EVERY single thing I own expired registrations on my bday, :banghead:, and surf’s SUPPOSEDLY fair MINUS now)!

Hope some of you guys get out somewhere at least …bet there’s some spots to be had for a lil fun!

Full moon tides:
11/14 01:45 am -1.57 ft LOW

11/14 08:18 am 1.68 ft HIGH

11/14 02:36 pm -1.16 ft LOW

Pic 4 was the shuttle coming up behind a tree, but then my camera died. Bet Beach has some good ones, for I was to go over there and hang out on the roof with them (just didn’t wake up in time:cat40:).

Attachments

• Lonely Barbi.jpg
    Lonely Barbi.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 31
  • GI JOE.jpg
    GI JOE.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 30
  • full moon.jpg
    full moon.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 29
  • shuttle.jpg
    shuttle.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 24

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
I personally always thought that girls butts sticking out was a good thing,if it takes two guys to get you out of that suit you are not giving them the right incentive Suzi, I think with the right incentive one guy could do it easily J/K SUZI j/k

SuziQ

Banned
I personally always thought that girls butts sticking out was a good thing,if it takes two guys to get you out of that suit you are not giving them the right incentive Suzi, I think with the right incentive one guy could do it easily J/K SUZI j/k

1. I'm happy 4 u that u like girls butts sticking out.

2. The drysuit is techy a kayak suit, and it has a "half-moon" zippered flap on the back (which looks totally retarded, making it hike up and THEN stick out), as well as another zipper near the right shoulder. These zippers I can not budge myself, and the Cali guys were all telling me I should spray something on them, but I can't recall what now. Anyway, they had to always zip up my arm, as well as my butt. Even more retarded, lol. Then I have a problem getting my hands through the seals, but the worst is the head seal. Trust me, assistance is required, and one alone with my help was not sufficient the first time.

3. You are nutz if you think I will ever offer an incentive

4. I was reading a few threads on this site last night, outside the retarded ones I create, and I have yet to figure out if you are Weadoosea (or whatever that name is), because I have seen many quotes of yours with that name on it.

5. I think I must now go and research your profile and posts finally.

Mark, text me when you see this, and I will come and pick Barney up. Not so sure I feel up to testing the ski out though honestly.

Last edited:

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
I will save you the trouble ,yes I was wedoseadoo and changed my name to wfo speedracer,yes I know how difficult drysuits can be to get in and out of,hell since I hurt my shoulder I can't even get out of my wetsuit jacket without help anymore.I thought all guys liked girls butts to stick out but I could be wrong there,and hopefully you know I am just messing with you right?

Top Bottom