The Perpetual Monster BASH!!!!

SuziQ

Banned
what is up biznitches?

suzi...will you please be a little more detailed on your posts... I can't tell what you mean with such short responses! WOW! :wave:

i have electrical diagnostic work to do on the yellow sea-doo wannabe before i can play in the daytona surf, but... the track is calling so i will prolly just show up and pull a saki....drink endlessly for 4 days and wear a towel on my head until someone shaves one of my eyebrows! :highhorse:

BBBRRRRAAAAPPPP!!!!!!!

:scared: it’s the more evil smack talking twin of Boss Saki :scared:

:tapedshut::tapedshut::tapedshut::tapedshut:

OHHH...I couldn't help it, honestly...here it goes:

But Boss, everyone has jobs, or their skis are down…because they’re SLACKERS…and I’m feinin now!!! :rant::rant::rant:

I miss that smack talk…(when it’s directed at someone else)…you should at least log on more often to show us how it’s done!! :cheer::cheer::cheer:

:scared: it’s the more evil smack talking twin of Boss Saki :scared:

:tapedshut::tapedshut::tapedshut::tapedshut:

OHHH...I couldn't help it, honestly...here it goes:

But Boss, everyone has jobs, or their skis are down…because they’re SLACKERS…and I’m feinin now!!! :rant::rant::rant:

I miss that smack talk…(when it’s directed at someone else)…you should at least log on more often to show us how it’s done!! :cheer::cheer::cheer:

this year we need to strap a bullet cam to saki's head...that way he'll be able to fill in the gray (or black) areas from the weekend :lmao:

SuziQ

Banned
this year we need to strap a bullet cam to saki's head...that way he'll be able to fill in the gray (or black) areas from the weekend :lmao:

You’re cruisin for a bruisin aren’t ya? ( :silly:better hope he doesn’t see it!! BUMP … BUMP … BUMP … BUMP and … ha ha! :salook:)

Props boss! :notworthy: I was just telling someone the other day that I hated to see The Offender’s skilz fade out. Nice to learn it isn’t so, and I hope he continues to get out.

Beach is picking up my b1 tomorrow, but I’ll probably just be hooking up local with the sj, since all looks to be fading out again. Hopefully someone was able to get out yesterday or this morning for some small but fun, glassy surf.

So far the swell that’s on tap looks like it will hit before next weekend, only teasing all of us again for a big weekend ride the 15th (so tired of pushing back for conditions not hitting right). Maybe the hurricane down south will sheer out, and the swell will get delayed…one can always hope things will set up just perfectly…that’s my attitude anyhow! :fingersx:

Start praying to the surf godz...:hail::hail::hail:

SuziQ

Banned
you seemed sober to me :dunno:

Wow...didn't I log on at the perfect time?

Please say the beard growing contest is over between you two this year! :eek5: Both of you are less frightening without them!

Speaking of frightening Tim…that avatar!!! :shocked:
(you are so funny, and I miss riding with you!)

Have a great weekend!!! :beerchug:

cobraKai.jpg

SuziQ

Banned

That's good news then!

This is what they’re saying this week…a few of us may get out later today, but not sure if we’ll go to Sebby or not.

Tues.11th Ne winds kik in! And building surf for Wed. Waist to chest chunky peaks, by the end of the day...

Wed./12th-Thur./13th
ENE winds 20+ and chunky peaks chest to bigger sets. Winds will clock around! Could be SE winds later in the day...Thur. S to SE winds and waist to chest high sets. Inlet could be fun right tides...
Tgif./14th SSE winds and small surf knee to thigh high. maybe some waist high leftovers! Another front coming winds should be SW to W for Sat and could be fun but small...

Sat./15th…SW in the AM and shifting during the day W to NW winds Leftover swell before it gets blown out...

Sun. 16th NNW winds and swell going bye bye. Some North swell could sneak in...

Hopefully this weekend will end up nice.

Stricky

**SoFlo Surf Sluts**
That's good news then!

This is what they’re saying this week…a few of us may get out later today, but not sure if we’ll go to Sebby or not.

Tues.11th Ne winds kik in! And building surf for Wed. Waist to chest chunky peaks, by the end of the day...

Wed./12th-Thur./13th
ENE winds 20+ and chunky peaks chest to bigger sets. Winds will clock around! Could be SE winds later in the day...Thur. S to SE winds and waist to chest high sets. Inlet could be fun right tides...
Tgif./14th SSE winds and small surf knee to thigh high. maybe some waist high leftovers! Another front coming winds should be SW to W for Sat and could be fun but small...

Sat./15th…SW in the AM and shifting during the day W to NW winds Leftover swell before it gets blown out...

Sun. 16th NNW winds and swell going bye bye. Some North swell could sneak in...

Hopefully this weekend will end up nice.

WOW... i have been gone ALONG time...i guess suzi is the resident surf guru now? :nana:

next i'll hear i'm the only focker not getting upsidedown in this group.....oh wait...there will always be idork! :Banane19:

SuziQ

Banned
WOW... i have been gone ALONG time...i guess suzi is the resident surf guru now? :nana:

next i'll hear i'm the only focker not getting upsidedown in this group.....oh wait...there will always be idork! :Banane19:

Hit and run:

Ah das ist nicht gut Boss! :saeek:

:cheer:I’m just the weather elements cheerleader!!!:cheer:

I would never try to steal your job while you are STUCK IN THE DIRT! I know better than to mess with you big star mo-to type…you guys can turn rough LIGHTENING QUICK-LIKE!!! :eek5:

THAT’S why you and Saki are Boss…when you’re around…and calling meets…in the surf! :theyareontome:

:cheer:
Thurs looks best, but the smaller waves on Saturday might work best for those who haven’t been out in a while! :tapedshut:

(how do I retitle this thread to the Perpetual Monster Bash?)

Attachments

• MoTo Rudeness.jpg
    MoTo Rudeness.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 38
Top Bottom