The Perpetual Monster BASH!!!!

felix5oh

Carajo,gringos apestosos
Are we going again this Sunday maybe? 11/16

Quit my job again cause this guy was just too unorganized, so i need some fun to forget. I think i'm making a career change. Would love to go back to turning wrenches on boats again.

Suzi, why do you pronounce my name as Felox? Your just as old as me and you dont remember the black and white cartoon Felix the Cat? C'mon girl.

I'll be ready to ride if anyone's game. Dre and SFLsluts's where my dogs at? Cracker, you got a running boat yet? Scott,i know your always ready. I'll be comming into Melbourne this afternoon ya'll.

SuziQ

Banned
...and hopefully you know I am just messing with you right?

We respectfully request clarification on which part you are “messin” with me about, lol in addition to your position regarding the proper usage of magic wands in this thread.

Disclaimer: This test is provided for the sole purpose of determining safety, and the fact that there is no surf! :squint:

Attachments

• I'M SKERD NOW!!!.jpg
    I'M SKERD NOW!!!.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 41

SuziQ

Banned
I will save you the trouble ,yes I was wedoseadoo and changed my name to wfo speedracer,yes I know how difficult drysuits can be to get in and out of,hell since I hurt my shoulder I can't even get out of my wetsuit jacket without help anymore.I thought all guys liked girls butts to stick out but I could be wrong there,and hopefully you know I am just messing with you right?

Are we going again this Sunday maybe? 11/16

Quit my job again cause this guy was just too unorganized, so i need some fun to forget. I think i'm making a career change. Would love to go back to turning wrenches on boats again.

Suzi, why do you pronounce my name as Felox? Your just as old as me and you dont remember the black and white cartoon Felix the Cat? C'mon girl.

I'll be ready to ride if anyone's game. Dre and SFLsluts's where my dogs at? Cracker, you got a running boat yet? Scott,i know your always ready. I'll be comming into Melbourne this afternoon ya'll.

:scared:

:lmao:

Speleopower

got a Superjet
My ski is back together and ready to ride. But I think it's going to be to cold tomorrow anyway.

I'm going to Melbourne tomorrow and could ride in the river sometime. Felix you up for a ride down in Valkaria? My folks live in Valkaria and I can be at the river in a few minutes.

Later-Scott

Thank the surf godz on both counts. I'm prob in half a day, early morning, plus I'll check with some others off-site.

Cool pic Mark.

Mmm I would't be getting there until atleast 11am or noon and riding the evening.

I would just be stopping to ride on my way back to school since Im going back home for the weekend. How late would you and your crew be riding?

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
We respectfully request clarification on which part you are “messin” with me about, lol in addition to your position regarding the proper usage of magic wands in this thread.

Disclaimer: This test is provided for the sole purpose of determining safety, and the fact that there is no surf! :squint:

I don't know after that pm I got this morning I am not sure who is messing with who here anymore.:eek:mfg:

SuziQ

Banned
I don't know after that pm I got this morning I am not sure who is messing with who here anymore.:eek:mfg:

:wizard:

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: (I have The Offender's laugh going on right now...and I can't stop! :sgrin:)

I shall laugh about that, until the day I die!!! This second pm from you should be off the charts!!! Just for THAT special entertainment, here are some of those butt up pics :noevil:, especially for you (these are even more funny to me now)!!!! LOLOLOL

All other pervies…standback…cuz I’m still in capping mode, as always!

Last edited:

SuziQ

Banned
Efficiency post:

Munkie – I remembered the other day I had accidentally left you out of the list of people interested in Sebby (I’ve had fever, sorry). Cool on the ski, I’ll look for it in the build-up section; if not there, just post it here.

Fel*I*x – So, you’re living with the rednecks 30 mins away now are ya? You’re welcome to come ride our chain of lakes (the permit is expensive, so you can ride one of my skis to avoid the $ for now, plus we can run across the street to Park Ave, and I’ll intro you to some other ladies who can pay your bills, but you have to dress up, ask Beach LOLOL). Regarding the name misspelling, I just never pay attention to too many things really, as already stated. You missed a post where I have a lead on a job for you (doesn’t meet your pay standards, but they can utilize your cdl locally, and it’s at least some income while you seek other employment… shoot me an email if you need the details). I just received the Halloween animal pics, lol…I was going to send the dog in the thong to you!

Adam – I don’t believe too many people will ride on Thanksgiving Day, due to family priorities being first. I have only texted two people on the matter so far, for feeling poorly, and they are both out for said reason. I imagine there will be a few to ride though. I can go either way, I just wish to allow time for either lunch or dinner with my grandmother of course.

Efficiency post:

Munkie – I remembered the other day I had accidentally left you out of the list of people interested in Sebby (I’ve had fever, sorry). Cool on the ski, I’ll look for it in the build-up section; if not there, just post it here.

Fel*I*x – So, you’re living with the rednecks 30 mins away now are ya? You’re welcome to come ride our chain of lakes (the permit is expensive, so you can ride one of my skis to avoid the $ for now, plus we can run across the street to Park Ave, and I’ll intro you to some other ladies who can pay your bills, but you have to dress up, ask Beach LOLOL). Regarding the name misspelling, I just never pay attention to too many things really, as already stated. You missed a post where I have a lead on a job for you (doesn’t meet your pay standards, but they can utilize your cdl locally, and it’s at least some income while you seek other employment… shoot me an email if you need the details). I just received the Halloween animal pics, lol…I was going to send the dog in the thong to you!

Adam – I don’t believe too many people will ride on Thanksgiving Day, due to family priorities being first. I have only texted two people on the matter so far, for feeling poorly, and they are both out for said reason. I imagine there will be a few to ride though. I can go either way, I just wish to allow time for either lunch or dinner with my grandmother of course.

Weve got some time to figure it out. I just need to know the wednesday before the weekend so I know If i should bring my ski home with me

SuziQ

Banned
Weve got some time to figure it out. I just need to know the wednesday before the weekend so I know If i should bring my ski home with me

Do you need to know by the 19, or the 26th, for TD is on the 27th? I’m in unless my grandmother needs me. I simply imagine you wouldn’t want to go if it isn’t worthy? It’s 1.3 away from me in good weather. I have to load up by 2:00 to be safe with dinner. I’ll have to see what Dre’s doing. There might be some others that could stay out longer with you.

Do you need to know by the 19, or the 26th, for TD is on the 27th? I’m in unless my grandmother needs me. I simply imagine you wouldn’t want to go if it isn’t worthy? It’s 1.3 away from me in good weather. I have to load up by 2:00 to be safe with dinner. I’ll have to see what Dre’s doing. There might be some others that could stay out longer with you.

I dont need to know until the 26th. I would be down to ride any surf condition as long as its sunny. Lets just spread the world and see what everyone can do.

felix5oh

Carajo,gringos apestosos
Sweetie, i was not ignoring you. I did get the tip but i think my license has too many tickets in the 3 year gap. I'm going for a job tomorrow fixing big trucks and not driving them. I'm a cretified marine mechanic since 1992 and started out fixing boats but have been driving for 10 years now. It would be nice to turn wrenches for a living again.

Thanks for watching out for me girl.

Cant wait til DAYTONA!!!!!!!!

SuziQ

Banned
...Lets just spread the world and see what everyone can do.

For some reason, I feel like I didn't miss church yestereday...

Joy!:cheer: Joy!:cheer: Joy!:cheer: Maybe Stricky will even give us one of his infamous "Praise Baby Jesus" moments to get some more people interested!

Actually, that all sounds good to me, and I'll let you know what I hear offsite. I thought of someone I haven't chatted with in a while, and he may be interested as well (need to dig his number out of old phone). How's your ski running? When's the last time you managed to get in salt? You still have your tow straps on so I can rescue you don't you?

Fel * O * x - Don't call me "sweetie" please, I really don't like that...it makes me feel like a truck driver is talking to me or sumthin! :tapedshut:

Speed - lol, I had to delete the pics b4 the two local Bosses signed on, I hope you understand (and got to laugh)! :biggrin:

Stricky

**SoFlo Surf Sluts**
my p.o.s. blaster should be repaired just beofre thanksgiving and i'm jonesin' for some surf. so count me in on any gathering after the 24th!

bbbrrraaaaapppp!!!!!!

oh and definitely..."praise be to the baby jesus...all 7lbs 6oz of da lil' baby mesiah"

Mmm I would't be getting there until atleast 11am or noon and riding the evening.

I would just be stopping to ride on my way back to school since Im going back home for the weekend. How late would you and your crew be riding?

if you want to ride holidays, you must move to st. aug....

mandatory thanksgiving, xmas and NYD rides :headbang:

SuziQ

Banned
Idork: :sad6:…I respectfully state I wish to remain three climate zones south and go where all the cool people hang, where the baby tow in surf is much bigger…MH/Sebby! :wave:... and Cracker’s garage rocks better… :headbang:...Headbang style…THEN, lol…theres’s Hiram’s TD Lunch!!!!!! :Banane35:

:cheer:I need to cheerleader text Dre, and maybe he can hit up Jetrock (if he still isn’t stuck on those cartoons, lol)!!!!! I bet The Offender would rather come down here, but he might be skerd, especially if Saki can show! :pokey::brap: Adam, will you show me that fire breathing trick, and do you know any others? :firedevil:

But...
maybe during the summer holidays instead. I love floating on my raft up there, it’s such a pretty beach to get my jeep stuck in that kokina (however you spell it, lol) sand…always fun cheering Butti on in high gear with the top down too! :thewave:

SuziQ

Banned
my p.o.s. blaster should be repaired just beofre thanksgiving and i'm jonesin' for some surf. so count me in on any gathering after the 24th!

bbbrrraaaaapppp!!!!!!

oh and definitely..."praise be to the baby jesus...all 7lbs 6oz of da lil' baby mesiah"

:cheer::cheer::cheer: He rides again!!! :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Top Bottom