"The Way Things Were"

MILF

aka Kathy
+1

I removed my pictures several months ago b/c of exactly this....I'm tired of dealing with people who have no sense of loyalty, no sense of friendship....Chris and I did this because we loved it....not to make money (cause God knows we spent way more than we made in making The Addiction). No one on this site is perfect, but Heaven help you if you do anything that can make everyone jump on the bandwagon to burn the witches....We will cherish the memories that we have from the past couple of years of getting to know most of you....but the select few who screwed it up, well that's just another story....I'm still reeling from the fact that some of the people who were supposed to be our closest friends are who contributed to us making the decision to retire from all things jetski...guess we didn't know them as well as we thought...

Best of luck to most of you....we hope the sport continues to grow...and hope to continue friendships with alot of you guys...Nascency will still be around...

"Et tu, Brute?"

Ps---We love you too Sclevela!!! You are a true friend!!!!

It is truly a hard pill to swallow when your "closest" friends stab you in the back for any reason.....money, fame or whatever:disappointed::disappointed:

But what hurts me most is being judged without having all the information..... by "supposed" friends.....:eek:uch:

So sorry to hear that the sport won't have the talents of both you and Chris.... But noone understands better than me why!

Just remember.... What goes around comes around!

Take Care and Hope to see you both soon!

Kathy

Nascency Chris

The Nascency Project
But what hurts me most is being judged without having all the information..... by "supposed" friends.....:eek:uch:

what is that supposed to mean?????

are you throwing barbs? not? ehh, this is some of the stuff that gets old...say what you mean...you got a problem, speak up...i know i do...

Last edited:
Y

yamaslut

I just want to say that I appreciate all that you have done to help promote this sport. We need more people like you involved. I'm very sorry that things came to this for you.... I hope whatever is going on gets fixed and we have you back...

:sad2:

I'm sorry that this is how it all worked out for you. I do appreciate your (both of you) contributions that you made. We all now have an awesome documentary of what the freeride scene is/was (The Addiction) and it certainly wouldn't have happened like that without you two. Will we still see you at any events? I hope so. I guess on the bright side, you won't have your faces buried in cameras so you can hang out more and not be working. :Banane35:

MILF

aka Kathy
what is that supposed to mean?????

are you throwing barbs? not? ehh, this is some of the stuff that gets old...say what you mean...you got a problem, speak up...i know i do...

What?????:pat: Jeez.... I didn't see this coming...... I'm sorry if you took it the wrong way:sadwavey:

I am throwing nothing and certainly not your way...... In my life - if I have a problem with a friend I talk to that person "in person"..... I have no idea what happened to make you feel the way you do about the sport and your reasons for getting out! I try to always give credit where credit is due.... In my opinion a true lose for the sport without having Nascency involved!

I have my own reasons and am only speaking about MY PERSONAL experience..... That's all!:ugh::boggled::confused:

Last edited:
Y

yamaslut

...I also want to reinforce the point....

The Daytona Freeride and frankly none of the rides would be what they are w/o your documentation and skills behind the lenses... Your contribution will always be remembered and appreciated. Most importantly because of you guys, these memories will stay w/ us forever and for that I can never thank you enough...

Please reconsider :dunno:

Nascency Chris

The Nascency Project
What?????:pat: Jeez.... I didn't see this coming...... I'm sorry if you took it the wrong way:sadwavey:

I am throwing nothing and certainly not your way...... In my life - if I have a problem with a friend I talk to that person "in person"..... I have no idea what happened to make you feel the way you do about the sport and your reasons for getting out! I try to always give credit where credit is due....

I have my own reasons and am only speaking about MY PERSONAL experience..... That's all!:ugh::boggled::confused:

c'mon now...you know im thick in the head...if its not written in crayola i usually miss it...thank you for the clarification...now i understand what you are saying...(or maybe the coffee kicked in enough)...

P

PancakePete

Chris and Rhonda,
You guys strait up Rock ! Thats it.. I am sorry that you are taking a break... BUt it sucks when people beat you and friends..
I understand what you mean...

Milf,
If your going to make smart ass posts all the time about "friends"

Friends dont beat you and your friends and then act like they are a gift from god.. and the best thing since sliced bread... What do you have a friend dyno ?

as far as what chris is talking about.. Has nothing to do with me... and Every other sponsor I have knows that I care about what they have done for me... they all get phone calls....

If your going to keep making comments about bad friends or whatnot.. I can sit here all day and night and expose more crap ! :skull2:

I have laid off the negative.

Ra-Honda

The Nascency Project
God Chris, I just woke up too, no coffee yet, and I even understood what Milf was talking about!!!

Calm down a little--no need to get all defensive with everyone right now!!:poke:

Sorry everyone--he's a little touchy right now!!:boggled:

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
Chris and Rhonda, you guys are awesome in my book and will succeed at whatever you do due to your talent/creativity.

Take care!

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
Since the trailer of the Addiction I have been A HUGE fan of both of you. I kinda half expected to meet you at the premier briefly and think (they are cool but not really down to earth). I WAS DEAD WRONG, you guys had us back at your place chilling out and partying at the after party and I and everyone else felt like we were at a life long friends house kicking it. You are both unbelievable people to know and an incredible asset to this and other sports. No person in thier right mind would want to see you leave this sport!!!!!!! I hope time heals all and we see more from you SOON!

Odd Duck

Jet Vet
I find it very sad that people who are doing such good things for the sport get chased off by the haters. I've seen it multiple times, people stepping back because of negative statements posted here or elsewhere. Some people just don't stop to think before they post, have to put in their 2 cents even though it does nothing to promote the sport.

To Chris and Ra-Honda, please reconsider. By FAR the majority of people out here think you're doing great work and really appreciate what you have done for the sport. Maybe we need to be more vocal about it like the haters are. It always seems to be easier to remember the negative comments, but I've never seen you post a vid or pic that didn't get rave reviews. There's always going to be some thoughtless comments, too, but just ignore the ignorants. It's what they've earned. Don't let the negative people keep you from doing what you love and what we love to see!

Just my 2 cents,
Sharon

Frosty

New York Crew
I find it very sad that people who are doing such good things for the sport get chased off by the haters. I've seen it multiple times, people stepping back because of negative statements posted here or elsewhere. Some people just don't stop to think before they post, have to put in their 2 cents even though it does nothing to promote the sport.

To Chris and Ra-Honda, please reconsider. By FAR the majority of people out here think you're doing great work and really appreciate what you have done for the sport. Maybe we need to be more vocal about it like the haters are. It always seems to be easier to remember the negative comments, but I've never seen you post a vid or pic that didn't get rave reviews. There's always going to be some thoughtless comments, too, but just ignore the ignorants. It's what they've earned. Don't let the negative people keep you from doing what you love and what we love to see!

Just my 2 cents,
Sharon

well said...

sclevela

X-H2O
what i find damn near hilarious here is that this isnt about haters....... its about worthless people with no core values

Emm

skank

Just my 2 cents,
Sharon

x2

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
Surf riding is repeditive. That's it's problem. The only thing in the video that wasn't a BF or a BR was a tailstand or 2 by Saki.

That doesn't change the fact that I watched the video 4 times, each time a different week, because I wanted to see it again. Everytime I watched it I enjoyed it and still got chills from some of the biggest tricks.

I don't mean to say this as an insult. I say this as constructive criticism. To quit because a few people gave you a hard time shows a lack of character. For every one person who says something bad, there's at least 50 that thought something good. Yet you still give up because of that one person. If I quit everytime I met someone that gave me a hard time in what I was doing, I'd have quit everything, and be doing everything alone.

No matter where you go, or what you do, if it involves other people, you WILL encounter someone who is a problem. The only solution is to shut them all out and just be by yourselves. That to me, isn't a very good solution.

Stand strong and walk through the few insults. For every one person standing in your way, there's a 1000 behind them waiting for you to get past that person so they can praise you for your work.

Hope you change your mind. I was wanting to watch that video again.

Top Bottom