"The Way Things Were"

sclevela

X-H2O
ok...let me see if i can clarify...yes it was more than one comment that got me all fired up...if i have gotten bad video reviews, people calling my videos crap to my face, etc...i am used to stuff like that...i was already in a foul mood and unfortunately mark44 took the brunt of it right then...

i need to take a step back...for many different reasons. the filming for ITB was not going the way i wanted it...same locations, shots, faces, etc just seemed stale to me..the addiction all over again...c'mon, that would be boring...i want to do a whole lot more than just a sequel.

and the scene has changed...tremendously. there are alot more people, alot good, some not so good. but you know what they say, "a few bad apples..."

i am trying to sort out who the bad apples are in my life right now...

there is a very palpable feeling of negativity floating around. more people are coming to the freerides...but i have noticed at the ones i was at this year that more cliques are kind of keeping to themselves...hence the worm walk at allatoona, to try and get everyone to come together and mingle, meet, and grow...

i feel like some people are losing sight of what got them started down this road we have all gone down...

thank you everyone for the kind words, and the encouragement...it really means alot to me...

and yes, i film streetbikes...but also freestyle motocross...ama, bmx, all kinds of stuff...i have always been spastic when it comes to shooting...keeps me from getting bored...but it is not the reason i would walk away from one genre or another...

i always tell u when u suck........... and u suck alot............

Boris

The Good Old Days
This is BS.

Just ask my wife how many times she has been forced to sit through The Addiction or the latest trailer. Hostages in hi-jack situations have it easier.

You could talk to my friends and co-workers, they too will tell you tales of being kidnapped.

My all stock square nose has only 2 stickers on it (other than the registration and stock graphics), one is an "x-h2o" sticker and the other is,.............. yep a "NascencyProject.com" sticker.

I love your videos and one day hope to be decent enough to make it into one of them. Until then I will just keep watching them till the DVD wares out.

What these haters don't realise is that you are capturing these images for all time. In years to come we will treasure these videos as we remember our younger years and torture our grandkids with them.

DON'T STOP DOING WHAT YOU DO FOR US
Weather we know it or not you are doing us a great service for which I personally thank you.

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
i am trying to sort out who the bad apples are in my life right now...

To make it easier for you, I will let you know that I am not a fruit, so don't worry, I'm not one of your bad apples.

Last edited:

Dirtybird

Ex*ta*ski
I STILL want nasceny sticker!!! I STILL want videos. I STILL want everyone to ride. For all the worthless reviews, tell them to EAD....Eat A D(*& ... Think about it this way. Who here likes the movie, Ace Ventura? Lets get all the positive and negatives from it.........Opinions are like a$$holes right? Who cares about the JEALOUS people. Keep filming awesome clips!

Matt

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
Dude, Everyone on here needs to rent the move "Surf's Up" about penguins surfing...it's a little kids movie, but the message is EXACTLY what we need.

"Theres a great break on the north shore, lets hit it"!

Jawbreaker

Rick James Edition
can we see one more back flip off a large wave please.

Mark44
Uhh.......:hitwithrock::nutkick:

Lets see your work and compare it to Chris's.
Dude.....It's a ******ing jet ski video. WTF do you expect to see in a JET SKI VIDEO?

After seeing "The Way Things Were" I didn't think Chris was going to be around much longer.......not because of your smart ass posting BS, but because he would be getting offers for paying jobs after people saw his work he had been doing the past few years.

Thanks Mark44... Now every time people see you post on the X it can be a reminder that Mark44 was the straw that broke the camel's back and ******ed it up for everyone else. Way to go bro.:fing02:

You should go find a pessimist forum to post on.

Nascency Chris

The Nascency Project
Dude, Everyone on here needs to rent the move "Surf's Up" about penguins surfing...it's a little kids movie, but the message is EXACTLY what we need.

"Theres a great break on the north shore, lets hit it"!

i have yet to see that one but kids movies are awesome...i try and watch at least one a week, keeps ya grounded...(plus we have two kids so i don't really have a choice...lol)

Dude.....It's a ******ing jet ski video. WTF do you expect to see in a JET SKI VIDEO?

After seeing "The Way Things Were" I didn't think Chris was going to be around much longer.......not because of your smart ass posting BS, but because he would be getting offers for paying jobs after people saw his work he had been doing the past few years.

Thanks Mark44... Now every time people see you post on the X it can be a reminder that Mark44 was the straw that broke the camel's back and ******ed it up for everyone else. Way to go bro.:fing02:

jimmy...simma down...simma down...

Y

yamaslut

I totally agree... he drives me crazy and has for some time now... He thinks he's witty or funny, but isn't. The comedy is completely lost and you end up w/ what we have here...

Katie

Way cooler than Mark44

What cracks me up about this forum is how people take things SO seriously. If you can't take critisim then you aren't going to make it through life. Either take the ciritism and try to improve or tell everyone to screw off. Taking it personally is just going to make you self distruct.

You say WTF do you want to see in a Jet Ski Video, I think what Mark44 is saying is more flatwater-expand to show different people.

You know you can bash me all day long for saying this but I agree. AGAIN not saying that the addiction sucked at all. I liked it. But that is what makes people grow, more suggestions. Why do stores have a suggestion box-to maybe bring other aspects to the business that they wouldn't think about. Doesn't mean that they have to conform to all the suggestions, some they will and some they won't.

What cracks me up about this forum is how people take things SO seriously. If you can't take critisim then you aren't going to make it through life. Either take the ciritism and try to improve or tell everyone to screw off. Taking it personally is just going to make you self distruct.

You say WTF do you want to see in a Jet Ski Video, I think what Mark44 is saying is more flatwater-expand to show different people.

You know you can bash me all day long for saying this but I agree. AGAIN not saying that the addiction sucked at all. I liked it. But that is what makes people grow, more suggestions. Why do stores have a suggestion box-to maybe bring other aspects to the business that they wouldn't think about. Doesn't mean that they have to conform to all the suggestions, some they will and some they won't.

too true. the other side of it is that its already a complete "movie" that took a lot of time and effort into putting together for little or no money. its all in how the opinions are expressed. maybe saying something like, "hey chris, in your next movie id really dig some more of the flatwater stuff" would fly better than, "can we see another backflip off a huge wave?".

did i just type that?

Mark44

Katie's Boss
too true. the other side of it is that its already a complete "movie" that took a lot of time and effort into putting together for little or no money. its all in how the opinions are expressed. maybe saying something like, "hey chris, in your next movie id really dig some more of the flatwater stuff" would fly better than, "can we see another backflip off a huge wave?".

did i just type that?

What I like back flips of huge waves?:chairfall:

Mark44

Big Kahuna

Administrator

Uh, there was plenty of flat water in the addiction, several segments from Lanier (multiple events) and Lake Norman where it was flat water.....

Jawbreaker

Rick James Edition

I hear ya.....but no one set out a suggestion box here...besides, it didn't sound like constructive criticism, It's sounds more like someone trying to stir the pot to get a reaction out of peeps by being a smart ass.

did i just type that?

Exactly......if he was looking to criticize constructively he could have put it a different way... Didn't look as if that was his motive.

Top Bottom