Freestyle this thread will help EVERYONE Your setup motor / hull / prop of ANY KIND!!PROPS

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
back to 14/20 for now sending one off for some fine tuning.
anyone else running 1000 to 1200cc with 148 max in a freak?
curious to see the different setups.

FX1 all stock for now until I do the pump mod, going to go with the 140 kawi with x2 trim

550/650 conversion
westcoast full pipe
was told it had a 18* prop? but will know for sure this winter when I pull it out this winter. For now it pulls pretty good.

Latest setup: XS built 855 Blowsion sleeves in 62t, major case porting, XS 46's, reed n case stuffers, bored pipe, XS latest waterbox, enhancer, zero flywheel, solas 144 mag with 10/16 hooker, 85 mm noz, impros stubby cone and top screw only open on bpipe....hits nice in below SF .

Last edited:

DarkWater

Down Side Up
1. WDK Carbon Rok-R
2. T-3 ported 62t cases and std bore 61x ADA head 33 domes approx 185/185 last I checked.
3. Factory pipe carbon mod chamber stock water box with Flow control.
4. MSD enhancer #zero Lightened FW
5. Duel sbn 46s on modified stock mani 120pilots 115 mains 22lbs of pop off. V-Force 3 reeds.
6. Unknown rtr weight, hull was 50lbs with intake, hood with latch system, inserts, and ride plate.
7.Solas mag, solas 10/16 -3 62t exit nozzle/ steering 84.5 mm bore with stubby cone. X metal trim, slightly modified ;)

I'm very happy with the bottom hit and mid pull. Top end..... who really cares... honestly.

Last edited:

waksk8

Site Supporter
2013 Backie Chan

-CPT BB 850
-dual SBN 44
-MSD enhancer
-solas mag
-hooker 11/17 big hub
-no intake grate
-B pipe mod chamber
-carbon tech reeds
-stock coil
-Prok arrestors
-xmetal waterbox

Its all about the surf!
RN SJ (pre 08)
Mod Pipe
Reworked carbs
JSS Electrical
OEM Pump/Jet Dynamics intake grate
Prop Originally a Hooker 9-15 that has been re-pitched to an 11-17

Built for 100% surf, power wouldn't make any ones jaw drop, but meant to be a 500 hr motor. IMO it goes pretty good No complaints

2013 Rickter XFS
Dasa 10mm PV 1100cc
Dual Novi 48's (120m, 130p, 2.5ns, 95g)
Dasa intake with v-force 3 reeds
Powerfactor exhaust
MSD total loss
Skat billet 2pc, 14 vein, 150mm MAG
Skat D75 11/15 impeller

Update: Removed the Powerfactor and replaced it with an RRP, sent the TL flywheel to Zero for lightening and, changed the 11/15 impeller to Skat D75 13/19. I have yet to try it since these changes were made.

1995 Yamaha Waveblaster
Dasa 5mm PV 908cc
Dual 48 Riva Powerbomb
Dasa intake with v-force 2 reeds
Mod B-pipe
MSD enhancer
TBM flywheel
Stock pump
Solas YQ-CD 13/19 large hub impeller.

Update: Removed the B-pipe and replaced it with a Powerfactor, changed the side exhaust exit to rear exit and, painted the hull. I also changed the jetting to reverse jetting so, I don't have jetting to post as of yet. I'm waiting for the ice to melt so I can try it.

Last edited:
Updated my ski details, figured it was time to bump this thread since everyone is having build fever. Anyone make changes to their ski since they posted to this? If so go back and update your details, but leave the original and just add beside it "changed", add in a quick plug for why...
example (and not my own, just an example): Hooker 9/15 impeller <--changed to Skat C75 10/18, improved hook-up with current pump configuration.

Carbon WDK Rokr

Dasa 900 PV 5mm
220 psi
MSD TL
PFP
Dasa 48's
Skat 148 set back
86.5/90 nozzles
12/16
Set up and tuned by the Braap Dr.

Last edited:

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
seems if you have a "limitted" setup in an SJ the ONLY prop is a 12/17
If your on a budget and want good performance I recoment trying an 08> oem prop in your limitted setup SJ RN or SN I always had good luck with them. Crazy they come on a stock boat but work well with considerable mods.

I have a 13/17 solas concord in my limited and like it.

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
2004 superjet stock hull, setup for recreational (surf, flatwater and racing) so i have even power from top to bottom.

Mtor bored 1mm over (for rebuild not performance)
Ada girlded 37cc dkmes 170 psi compression
stock 38 carbs, manifold and airbox, 2 screens not 3
dual stage fiber reeds
B-mod pipe, not sure specifically whre my screws are
dual cooling with jetworks valve
solas concord 13/17 with stock pump, scoop intake, stock tail and nozzle
stock ignition with zero lightened flywheel
stock waterbox and exhaust routing

Jetting is 75/140@18psi. Idles about 1200rpm with peak about 7250 wot 49mph

I have lots of handling mods, destroyers, a weiht plate under my b-pipe to balance the hull, umi plate, etc etc.

I have only ridden one other ski that is tuned as well as mine. The throttle response is perfectly smooth and evenly powerful throughout the entire rpm range. Its the perfect do anything setup. I have tried and tried but i can not get any of my other machines to work like thos one does.

McDog

Other Administrator
Staff member
I have a post earlier in this thread from an old ski. I recently had a glass Titan with a 771 and a 10/16 hooker in a 144 solas mag with 85mm bored nozzle. Worked well, common setup, nothing exciting. The carbon badass i just bought is running a 9/15 hooker in a 144 solas mag with a jetworks 4mm 876cc superbore. I haven't rode it yet but that seems waay underpropped. I plan to switch to 148 pump and need ideas on prop size.

Top Bottom