Custom/Hybrid three years in the making and its about perfected

In case you still need, or ever need aluminum, stainless, etc.. This is the place I get everything for my conversions exhaust fab - www.mandrelbendingsolutions.com

Usually I see the package the next day... Less then 24hours since ordering!

Thanks. Christmas ended up coming Thursday, I finally picked up the exhaust tube and the ups man showed up with a new gas tank.

I finished fiberglassing tonight, reinforcing the sides and bondline in the engine compartment. Tomorrow morning I'm waking up early to install everything so I can take it out for a rip. YEAH:bananajump: I decided no more pics until the turf is installed which hasn't showed up yet and next weekend I should have them unless I break it in half tomorrow.

Well, I spent all of last Saturday assembling it and ended up having motor allignment problems. I still got it out for a short ride but I never siliconed the pump shoe and it wanted to cavitate real bad on the low end and I didnt want to try anything crazy. Yesterday I tore it all apart and added some fiberglass to the motor mounts and siliconed the pump shoe, reinstalled everything and got to put it to a good test. All I can say is amazing! All the hard work is paying off. I didn't try any backflips because i had a couple motor mount bolts that didnt have much theads. Just need to pick some longer bolts up. I did try some rolls and on my last one, when I turned to spot my landing, my feet slipped out, and the ski came right down on its side and pulled the short motor bolts right out and ended my day. My buddy who is building one too said I was over ten feet in the air on my rolls off my own setup wake, not bad for a 760. I have the turf but I havent had time to install it yet.

I will post some video soon.

Top Bottom