Thunderstruck ! Counter to the Blunderjet thread

I would do the 550 pump it sounds the easiest and would work the best with the 750 engine. I rode the 15 f which had the higher ports and the dual carbs. it had the impeller spaced back about a whole inch because pjs screwd up when they made that pump. This one had a Factory pipe with the adjustable head pipe screws and it hit hard once the stinger was set very dry.

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
The 550 pump is garbage.

Any chance of me running a 550 pump is long gone now,there is a nice bit of air where the pump cavity used to reside,there is no doubt in my mind that the 650-750 pump is the way to go here regardless of how much work it is to put it in,thats the way I am going.

yamanube

This Is The Way
Staff member
Any chance of me running a 550 pump is long gone now,there is a nice bit of air where the pump cavity used to reside,there is no doubt in my mind that the 650-750 pump is the way to go here regardless of how much work it is to put it in,thats the way I am going.

What motor will you be running?

Nice work.. I have a '92 F-15 with all the bulkhead issues.. have tried reinforcing a many times and broke down and re-made the bulkhead.. Everything "seemed" to line up nicely but something must be out cause you can cook potatoes on the coupler.. I think a mod something along what you've done here is going to be the only long term solution..

thanks for posting this build..

afcblink

Stuck in the no wake zone
So, what's the status on this build? Is it still being worked on, on the back burner for "someday," or ???

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
It is getting a new pump tunnel,I am working on the mold for the tunnel now,I will post pics in a week or so.

Top Bottom