Trinity Composites EVO Pro Build

paint

well Im back to workin on ski paint should be done this weekend then put everything back in and time to ride Ill get some pics and fianl wieght up as soon as ski is done

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are some pics of ski..I rode it Friday and all I have to say is WOW!!!!! This this is very easy to ride supper light and easy to throw around, and I dont even have turf on it yet. Got too excited just had to go and try it out. I still have to paint nose piece and graphics should be on monday. Soon as turf and nose piece on Ill get a weight but I have to say that two people can pick it up with easy

Attachments

• Eng carb side.JPG
    Eng carb side.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 112
  • hood strap 2.JPG
    hood strap 2.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 73
  • Trim Up side.JPG
    Trim Up side.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 64
  • Rear.JPG
    Rear.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_0028.JPG
    IMG_0028.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 114
more pics

here are just some more pictures. I hope to make it to the Ozarks here in a couple of weeks, just wondering if any one from Iowa area going also

Attachments

• IMG_0022.JPG
    IMG_0022.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_0024.JPG
    IMG_0024.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 70
  • eng pipe side.JPG
    eng pipe side.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 67
  • carbs.JPG
    carbs.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 57
  • Fuel Tank.JPG
    Fuel Tank.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 50
A little Birdy told me a extremely low weight #. I was actually a bit surprised myself as this boat has a stock tank, and full size battery that I can tell at least. The # could even be much lighter yet still!!!!!.... But I will let Harmon break the news. :Banane37:

NWO

Last edited:
awsome

280 lbs with about 4 gals of gas Ill get a pic up soon as graphics get put on so it should have a dry weight of 250

Trinity Composites

Lightweight Evolution
A true light weight for sure. Id venture to guess that is the lightest SXR in the WORLD. :woot:
Might be one of the strongest hulls as well. Which is the most important aspect. Josh has put 9 months of pure hell to a even lighter hull. He bent the first engine plate to crap. At the same time it blew out a motor mount, sheared the metal cap off the starter solenoid and tore the resonater coupler. So we had a new engine plate welded up with gussets. It lasted a couple of months before Josh broke a weld and took out some more engine mounts along with a couple other broken bits. He rides that ski hard and the metal failures prove it. With all this, the hull has yet to show any stressing. Not even at the handle pole area or the side of the hull Josh rolls to. He is amazed by the strength and has never experienced anything like it. Light weight and high strength.

Well as of right now I am planning on making it to the ozarks that way people can see this thing in person and get the word out that this is the real deal super light weight and SUPER SUPER STRONG

wavejunkee101

To Air is Human
Hey Sean,

What company did you go with for your graphics?

What impeller are you running?

Did you get out on the water yet or still workin on the build?

Top Bottom